Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Labour Party revival

Labour Party revival

Old Mar 2nd 2010, 10:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labour Party revival

Originally Posted by bil
God I hope GB does get in because it will p*ss off the average right winger sooo much.

'
The thought of that half blind pedophile taking charge horrifies me and most decent Brits, he was a crap chancellor and is an even worse PM...but the real issue is that cock Mandy, anyone with half care about the long term prospects of the UK should worry about this arse, he is an insidious aspect of politics today and after he told one interviewer that if the Tories got in he would be happy to work with them...
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

a labour government which has consistently lied to the electorate,has slandered and blackened anyone who spoke out about it,has used dubious practices to get its laws passed,has inserted its cronies into the highest posts in the land,has politicised the civil service out of sight(ditto the police)and don't forget,has taken the u.k. into two unlawful wars based on lies.
surely they won't be elected again,but hang on, yes they will. because so many of the electorate are on government job schemes or are being paid (quite highly in most cases) for doing non-jobs(anyone want to apply for the post of "gypsy liasion officer"?
broon winning the next election will be good news for a select few,bankers,his own party,foreign bankrollers of the labour party,foreigners who want to buy into our remaining assets(steel gone,gas nearly gone,electricity about to go,banking nearly all foreign owned-the list is endless). the media are waking up to the idea that young cameroon could,just possibly could,win the next election,so out come the knives. no more honeymoon period for the tories,they must be stopped at all costs. so lets rake about in the background of the possible cabinet,get what muck you can,report and publicise it.
we get what we deserve,personally i haven't voted in the last four elections and don't intend to vote in this one. nothing will change for the electorate,except their liberties will get smaller,their wallets will get thinner,their old age will get poorer,and their future will all but disappear.
on a more positive note,the sun is out here in our village,my dog is pawing at the door for his walkies, and my boys are booking their flights to come out and visit soon. so all isn't lost....
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 1:37 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I watched my English-based, meagre income fall by eight percent yesterday and read all there is to read about the reasons, varied as they are, but all agree that Cameron’s election would prop up the pound.

Unselfishly, and according to my few beliefs, I should vote Liberal, but I could be voting for Cable as the next chancellor and I would be among a million Brits forced to go home because the pound would be lower than the Peso.

Well, I don’t know what it’s like to be fagged, is it better than being f*****?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:29 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
The thought of that half blind pedophile taking charge horrifies me and most decent Brits, he was a crap chancellor and is an even worse PM...but the real issue is that cock Mandy, anyone with half care about the long term prospects of the UK should worry about this arse, he is an insidious aspect of politics today and after he told one interviewer that if the Tories got in he would be happy to work with them...
Good god. I had no idea that he was that way inclined. Where on earth did you get that from? That's quite some allegation, and not one I would care to repeat without serious proof.

Compared to Lamont, a dead dog would have been an improvement as chancellor. Mandy. Bit like a banana, I heard once, when some comic described him as a bent, yellow skinned greasy fruit.

The Tories' handling of the economy damn near ruined me, and under GB and the steady period of growth, we had enough of a breathing space to pull ourselves out of the hole and get up on our feet again. So, if for nothing else I will drink to his health and hope that Labour gets in.

Had those slimy tory sh*ts stayed in for much longer I would have been completely rubber ducked, and would not now have a chance to live in Spain.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

Macman has a brilliant futureMacman has a brilliant futureMacman has a brilliant futureMacman has a brilliant futureMacman has a brilliant futureMacman has a brilliant future

Makes you wander why anyone bothers to vote, according to the 2005 election in England, the Tories had 35.7% of the vote and get 194 MPs the Labour had 35.5% and end up with 286 MPs.

What percentage of the vote do the Tories need to get a majority?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Good god. I had no idea that he was that way inclined. Where on earth did you get that from? That's quite some allegation, and not one I would care to repeat without serious proof.

Aha... not ever heard that one before?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:20 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=12246

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/ch...e-ring-exposed

http://www.rense.com/general89/brownpd.htm

All these stories are just about as reliable as any other David Icke fantasy
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:38 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jimenato
Mine didn't come from the media... but I suspect you know that eh?
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 6:53 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Mine didn't come from the media... but I suspect you know that eh?
What makes you think that?
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 9:43 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Most certainly not. I shudder to think what would happen if you repeated that within the reach of his lawyers, unless of course it were true. Even then I'd be pretty damn cautious.

Or do you just like living on the edge?
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 11:08 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by bil
Most certainly not. I shudder to think what would happen if you repeated that within the reach of his lawyers, unless of course it were true. Even then I'd be pretty damn cautious.

Or do you just like living on the edge?
Oh no Bill, are they going to find me and do something to me? I think not mate...
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 11:53 am
bil
Banned

Oh no Bill, are they going to find me and do something to me? I think not mate...
I remember Jerome K Jerome writing about how one should shun the law, and his editor telling him that while he would always seek to defend his property, should someone come up to him in the street and announce that he intended to institute a legal action against the editor in order to take his watch, he would hand it over there and then and consider himself damned cheaply out of that problem.

Libel can be a rich seam for the litigious to mine, that's all, and the promise of a rich payout can make it worth people's while to dig out even the best hidden.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:01 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
I remember Jerome K Jerome writing about how one should shun the law, and his editor telling him that while he would always seek to defend his property, should someone come up to him in the street and announce that he intended to institute a legal action against the editor in order to take his watch, he would hand it over there and then and consider himself damned cheaply out of that problem.

Libel can be a rich seam for the litigious to mine, that's all, and the promise of a rich payout can make it worth people's while to dig out even the best hidden.
I watched a curious tale unfold on another forum yesterday. An anonymous poster (like the rest of us) posted something mildly derogatory about a local business, it really wasn’t much to get excited about. There were a few replies, mostly meaningless.

Suddenly a lengthy post appeared from the owner of the affected business, well over the top, which threatened action against the poster, the site owner and anyone else who was even thinking of criticising his business..

It worked. The offending post was immediately removed, and a public apology was posted by the original poster.

As for our supposed anonymity and Rugby Matt feeling safe on Dartmoor, I wish that was the case, but the reality is that any of us can be found without too much trouble.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:07 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by HBG

As for our supposed anonymity and Rugby Matt feeling safe on Dartmoor, I wish that was the case, but the reality is that any of us can be found without too much trouble.
We don't even have a TV signal here...
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:12 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We don't even have a TV signal here...
I would just need to speak to one of the Orchards . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.