Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Jehovahs witnesses

Jehovahs witnesses

Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jehovahs witnesses

We found that displaying a blood donor sticker in our front window worked a treat in the UK for keeping the JW's away, don't see why it shouldn't work here just as well.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:25 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

That is simply brilliant.

One of the best bits of logical thought I have seen in a long while.

karma most definitely sent!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:27 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cajam31
I get loads of jehovahs witnesses knocking here, english and spanish. they are so nice i feel bad telling them i'm not interested lol
Does anyone else get them? Its the last thing i expected when i moved to spain
we get them here from time to time Sprechen Sie Deutsch works for me
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:50 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

One day, My sisters doorbell rang. The weather was very bad. My sister opened the door, and there stood a young girl, a Jehovah's Witness, soaking wet. My sister being a charitable soul felt sorry for her, so she asked the young woman into the house for a cup of coffee and to dry off. My sister wanted to make conversation as the two drank their coffee, so she asked the Jehovah's Witness, "So, what's the message you're passing along?'" The girl stuttered and said, "I'm not sure. I've never got this far."
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Torrevieja & Los Altos, Spain. Formaly from Wembley, London, UK
Wendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud of

My Vernon invites them in, so he can argue with them, as he knows his Bible.

He loves argueing with them, they never win. He used to do the same in London.

I am Jewish, & have told them that I respect what they doing but I am not interested, so they leave me alone.

I just wish my husband would not invite then in, as now it is every Wednesday morning without fail, but we do have to do things before siesta, like banks etc.

Wendy x

Last edited by Wendy Nesbeth; Jun 3rd 2008 at 12:15 pm.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:38 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy Nesbeth
My Vernon invites them in, so he can argue with them, as he knows his Bible.

He loves argueing with them, they never win. He used to do the same in London.

I am Jewish, & have told them that I respect what they doing but I am not interested, so they leave me alone.

I just wish my husband would not invite then in, as now it is every Wednesday morning without fail, but we do have to do things before siesta, like banks etc.

Wendy x
Perhaps he is now part of their learning curve and they send all the newbies to see him. lol
Old Jun 4th 2008, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jamesf
They will find you. I'm sure Lord Lucan really only did it to avoid their Saturday morning knock (maybe Shergar too?)

Do the disfellowship thing. It's a long term solution and it's way better than vanishing for life.

Or answering the door in your PJ's.
i did not and they will not