Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Golf Courses to play

Golf Courses to play

Old Apr 5th 2010, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Re: Golf Courses to play

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Ah Ah you/they have come of age.
We're never going to come of age!!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by A & M
Does anyone know whether the new course called Monacilla (right next door to Bellavista) is open, or when it is going to open? We drove round it earlier this year, and all the fairways were laid out and the greens mown but no sign of life.
Still a ghost town in July. Course ready to open. Hundreds of Villa Pots for sale. No need to pay to play golf at a place like that!
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Bamba9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by olivia
Still a ghost town in July. Course ready to open. Hundreds of Villa Pots for sale. No need to pay to play golf at a place like that!
I would of thought that, thats the time to play it, carpet like greens, virgin fairways and quite. As for the plots for sale, sounds familiar to most courses in Spain!!!!
Would you prefer to play a busy, torn up course surrounded by villa's being built??!! Sorry, I forgot you prefer Benamor!!
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bamba9
I would of thought that, thats the time to play it, carpet like greens, virgin fairways and quite. As for the plots for sale, sounds familiar to most courses in Spain!!!!
Would you prefer to play a busy, torn up course surrounded by villa's being built??!! Sorry, I forgot you prefer Benamor!!
I prefer courses where there is no property built half built or plots for sale. Since I posted that I like to play Benamor back in 2007. I have also added Quinta da Cima and Ria to my favourites. All three are courses with no property development on them. The new one you refer to is a massive property development project. The likes of which we now avoid.