Golf Club

Old Sep 25th 2014, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf Club

Angela is there now with Pedro. Vanya has her own Resto in Lepe I believe it is called Resto Portugal
Old Sep 25th 2014, 6:22 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
Angela is there now with Pedro. Vanya has her own Resto in Lepe I believe it is called Resto Portugal
Aaah Pedro is back It will be great to see Angela again, and we're surely going to to to Lepe soon to see Vanya. She came to visit us with her daughter a few months back - but didn't mention the resto - perhaps as it was still on the cards... but its good to have that as a contact too.

Thanks for the update

Jon
Old Sep 25th 2014, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Golf Club

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Aaah Pedro is back It will be great to see Angela again, and we're surely going to to to Lepe soon to see Vanya. She came to visit us with her daughter a few months back - but didn't mention the resto - perhaps as it was still on the cards... but its good to have that as a contact too.

Thanks for the update

Jon
She called into the shop the other night with her sister/cousin on their way back from the restaurant where they work together. Long trip from the other side of Tavira to Lepe though she would be better of in Esuri.
Old Sep 25th 2014, 11:26 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
She called into the shop the other night with her sister/cousin on their way back from the restaurant where they work together. Long trip from the other side of Tavira to Lepe though she would be better of in Esuri.
Not sure John. If she has started her own business resto... then sadly for us - she is better off trying it on her own and I know a lot of people would wish her the very best of luck. I'm sure she considered the commute when deciding on the business.. I'm guessing around 45 mins? (If she pays the tolls)

We have good friends in Bolliqueme - he has been working in Lepe all year and doing the commute.... we spent a weekend with them last time, and just the one trip to CE (only) seemed a drag. He does it daily... to Lepe!

I guess this is the sort of commute that thousands do every day when going to the 'smoke' from e.g Milton Keynes.

Hope you had a GREAT party at Luis'

Jon

We have good friends in
Old Sep 26th 2014, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

bitman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Think you are getting the wrong end of the stick here BM, the reason I pointed out that it was probably Spanish breakfast was because the Clubhouse previously offered Full English. No one is being 'anti Spanish', regards Bryony
i'm not talking about an English breakfast but in general i have the feeling it is. came to this forum to learn about the area but i'm reading too much grumble IMHO. so time to move on.

saludos,
bt
Old Sep 27th 2014, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Ramon is an unknown quantity at this point

Buffet delicious and a total success at Golf Club. Over 120 people there. Let´s give it full support. Become a member. Place is nice !
Old Sep 27th 2014, 12:47 pm
Sandra & Munty

Sandraphleb is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent turn out... wish we could have been there with you all.....
Old Sep 27th 2014, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ramon
Buffet delicious and a total success at Golf Club. Over 120 people there. Let´s give it full support. Become a member. Place is nice !
Glad you enjoyed it Ramon, Mike and I had a quick taster of some of the food yesterday and couldn't wait for today when everyone else could enjoy it too. Going again tomorrow for Brunch and the final day of the Ryder Cup, go Europe. Regards Bryony
Old Sep 29th 2014, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Glad you enjoyed it Ramon, Mike and I had a quick taster of some of the food yesterday and couldn't wait for today when everyone else could enjoy it too. Going again tomorrow for Brunch and the final day of the Ryder Cup, go Europe. Regards Bryony

Double Whammy yesterday, yummy Brunch and a brilliant win by Team Europe, woohoo
Old Sep 30th 2014, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

harry-jac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jon.
Where in Lepe is Vanya's resto??
Old Sep 30th 2014, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry no real detail but someone did say it was on the way in. Angela may know
Old Sep 30th 2014, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for info.
I will have a word with Angela.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by harry-jac
Hi Jon.
Where in Lepe is Vanya's resto??
Hi, the address is :- Restaurante Portugues D'la Plaza, Plaza Fuentevieja, 1- Lepe. Telephone 959382764, hope this helps, regards Bryony
Old Oct 3rd 2014, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Bryony for the info regarding Vanya's resto.
regards Harry
Old Oct 4th 2014, 9:36 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by harry-jac
Thanks Bryony for the info regarding Vanya's resto.
regards Harry
Thanks: Will definitely try it and see Vanya again, and if anyone has been there - or will go there, please can you post a review?

Fantastic news about the GC and the great feedback... dare I say it, they seem to be (finally!) 'doing it right!' And if so deserve every success and our spon-duliks

Cant wait to try it out... very soon

Jon

PS good news that the GC chef has international experience - multi lingual and is actively asking for feedback on the menu and quality (even if that might be negative)
PPS Good news also that 19H seems to have woken up and are trying to improve the service.... there's room for everyone to be successful with the right business model
PPPS Good news also that there may be another small resto on the cards (as well as La Cabra). But that's all rumours and we know what they are like in CE.

All positive stuff, excellent!!

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Oct 4th 2014 at 10:25 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.