Golf Club

Old Sep 5th 2014, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all
Default Re: Golf Club

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
The driving range is open!!
There is also a leaflet available in the caddy room detailing the various packages for golf and social membership.
Any chance someone could scan and post it ?
Old Sep 5th 2014, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BobD
I am sure it will find its way onto the CERA website at some stage.
Old Sep 5th 2014, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by harry-jac
Thanks Shirley and Anthony for the info.We shall be there next Wed.Looking forward to popping into the club for a beer ,and check out the memberships.Might see you there sometime?
Regards to all Harry.
Hi Harry, just so you know its only the Driving Range that is open at the moment not the Club House that will still be closed until on or about the 15th. Regards Mike
Old Sep 5th 2014, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BobD
Hi Bob, have just e-mailed you a copy. See you both soon, Mike
Old Sep 5th 2014, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi Bob, have just e-mailed you a copy. See you both soon, Mike
Hi Mike

Any chance that you could put a copy here for all to see? Failing that could you email a copy to me too please. I will PM you with my email address.

Thanks

Kath
Old Sep 5th 2014, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

harry-jac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mike thanks for the info on the golf club.We will certainly be there for the opening night.
Thanks again Harry.
Old Sep 5th 2014, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Hi Mike

Any chance that you could put a copy here for all to see? Failing that could you email a copy to me too please. I will PM you with my email address.

Thanks

Kath
Hi, here are the details for Golf and Social Memberships, regards Mike
Attached Thumbnails Golf Club-costa-esuri-golf-members-tarriff.jpg   Golf Club-costa-esuri-golf-social-member-tarriff.jpg  
Old Sep 5th 2014, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

You will have to drink an awful lot to get you money's worth :yiel d:
Old Sep 5th 2014, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi, here are the details for Golf and Social Memberships, regards Mike
Thanks Mike

I think that those figures are reasonable. I don't play golf but will happily be a social member.

Kath
Old Sep 5th 2014, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Golf Club

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Thanks Mike

I think that those figures are reasonable. I don't play golf but will happily be a social member.

Kath
If I understand the word trimester correctly 30c a day not to bad if you go down 3 or 4 days a week. Say Spanish, Chris's class and a beer one evening.
Old Sep 6th 2014, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

jogger is on a distinguished road

I was going to ask what is the average price for a round but looking at the attachment, the best way would be a years membership. It reads to me if you take out an annual 2 family membership you don't have to pay green fees?

Is this about the average club fees?

Roy
Old Sep 6th 2014, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

harry-jac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mike.
Thanks for the attachment regarding the price for golf membership.Sounds very good.
Can you tell me what would a full member's guest pay for 18 holes.I could not see it on the attachment.
Thanks again Harry.
Old Sep 8th 2014, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info Mike much appreciated Alan
Old Sep 8th 2014, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by harry-jac
Hi Mike.
Thanks for the attachment regarding the price for golf membership.Sounds very good.
Can you tell me what would a full member's guest pay for 18 holes.I could not see it on the attachment.
Thanks again Harry.
Hi Harry, I have spoken to Jaime this morning re your question. He is going to work out a price as it could either be a flat rate or depend on the number of guests. I soon as I have an answer I will get back to you, regards Mike
Old Sep 8th 2014, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Some new golf ball gadgets at the driving range
Attached Thumbnails Golf Club-image.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.