Golf Club

Old Aug 4th 2014, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Golf Club

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Have you seen the latest on the CERA website?

Kath
Kath

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the CERA website.

Dave
Old Aug 4th 2014, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dave Smith
Kath

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the CERA website.

Dave
Dave,
If you join CERA then you get full access to the website.Home
Old Aug 4th 2014, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by AndyS
Dave,
If you join CERA then you get full access to the website.Home
Something seems to have gone wrong!!
Try Home
Old Aug 4th 2014, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=AndyS;11358036]Something seems to have gone wrong!!
Try Home[/QUOTE

Don't know why it's coming up as Home, instead of the link that I am copying. This is the e-mail address of the secretary who will help you join.

[email protected]
Old Aug 4th 2014, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=AndyS;11358041]
Try Home[/QUOTE

Don't know why it's coming up as Home, instead of the link that I am copying. This is the e-mail address of the secretary who will help you join.

[email protected]
http://costaesuriresidents.com/golf.php regards Bryony
Old Aug 4th 2014, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=MikeCol;11358042]
Thanks for the link, I will join. I've been a member at the club since it started and this is the fist I've heard of CERA. Thanks again.

Dave
Old Aug 4th 2014, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Golf Club

[QUOTE=MikeCol;11358042]
That's not a link for the Costa Esuri residents association. That links to a private site about Costa Esuri. Andy's link is the correct one for the Association and if you click on "home" it links through. You can of course join for full access to the whole site.

Mick does stress that the HTO and Marriott proposals are not fact just rumours at this stage. The association being the legal body supervised by the Gobierno would not be able to post rumours without some substantiation. However rumours are the spice of life and they sort of give us a clue that there is live in the old "course" yet to misquote the old line.
Old Aug 4th 2014, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=EsuriJohn;11358138]
Originally Posted by MikeCol
That's not a link for the Costa Esuri residents association. That links to a private site about Costa Esuri. Andy's link is the correct one for the Association and if you click on "home" it links through. You can of course join for full access to the whole site.

Mick does stress that the HTO and Marriott proposals are not fact just rumours at this stage. The association being the legal body supervised by the Gobierno would not be able to post rumours without some substantiation. However rumours are the spice of life and they sort of give us a clue that there is live in the old "course" yet to misquote the old line.
Dave's original question #568 was for an update re H2O which is what he will get if he follows my link. Do none of you read the previous postings
Old Aug 4th 2014, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=EsuriJohn;11358138]
Originally Posted by MikeCol

Hi John

The site that Malcolm and I run used to be the CERA site but we decided to continue running it as a source of information for people.

It does clearly state on the first page that the CERA site has moved.

It is a fact that Marriott were looking around 2 weeks ago and H2O are literally waiting for the contract from Fadesa.
Old Aug 4th 2014, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=guesswork;11358171]
Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

Hi John

The site that Malcolm and I run used to be the CERA site but we decided to continue running it as a source of information for people.

It does clearly state on the first page that the CERA site has moved.

It is a fact that Marriott were looking around 2 weeks ago and H2O are literally waiting for the contract from Fadesa.
Thanks for that Mick, clears up the difference. Marriott would be just fantastic. I wonder if HTO can find the cash to satisfy the greed of Fadesa. Would be useful if where you explain on your site the difference between the sites you could include a link to the CERA site.

I look at your site most days you always seem to be up to date with what's happening down town and the rumour mill.
Old Aug 4th 2014, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=MikeCol;11358170]

Dave's original question #568 was for an update re H2O which is what he will get if he follows my link. Do none of you read the previous postings
I read every post on Ayamonte Club.
Old Aug 4th 2014, 4:46 pm
Account Closed

bitman is an unknown quantity at this point

Try Home
Asociacion de Residentes de Costa Esuri la Luz

the word 'Home' comes from the HTML header of their website
Old Aug 4th 2014, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bitman
Asociacion de Residentes de Costa Esuri la Luz

the word 'Home' comes from the HTML header of their website
Beginning to wish I hadn't tried to help.
Old Aug 5th 2014, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=EsuriJohn;11358195]
Originally Posted by guesswork
Thanks for that Mick, clears up the difference. Marriott would be just fantastic. I wonder if HTO can find the cash to satisfy the greed of Fadesa. Would be useful if where you explain on your site the difference between the sites you could include a link to the CERA site.

I look at your site most days you always seem to be up to date with what's happening down town and the rumour mill.
If and I know it's a big IF, Marriott did go for it, they have a excellent portfolio of top golf hotels in UK, Europe and further afield. They would bring a wealth of experience and would, IMO, elevate Esuri in the eyes of many golfers. We can only hope.
Old Aug 6th 2014, 5:19 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=AndyS;11359419]

If and I know it's a big IF, Marriott did go for it, they have a excellent portfolio of top golf hotels in UK, Europe and further afield. They would bring a wealth of experience and would, IMO, elevate Esuri in the eyes of many golfers. We can only hope.
That would be great... but after so many rumours/disappointments re golf purchasers, I am not getting excited... will wait and see.

Same for La Cabra taking the unit above the 'local'.... would be fantastic .............if it happens.

Even though technically trespassing, and I think uninsured, at least people are still getting a sneaky round of golf in, in the meantime.... keeps it (just) alive..

I spoke with a person who saw the fencing up on the fire paths, to stop people going on the course to eg play footy.. A day later the whole thing was ripped out of the ground and discarded on the course. Not just a bit of the fence peeled away, to get in. Showing just how angry some people can be.. kind of like a 'crime of passion' IMO

So lets hope there's something to these rumours of an impending purchaser, it would also be fantastic news!

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Aug 6th 2014 at 6:03 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.