Gibraltar 2

Old May 16th 2015, 7:25 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar 2

Originally Posted by MikeJ
The article specifically rejects the statement about Bluefin Tuna so why do you believe the GC over the British version - is this just another example of your unreasoning and unreasonable prejudice against Gib.
Its simple both sides act like a couple kids in the playground niether side can be relied on to tell the truth the whole truth about anything.
Its not the British version but the Gibratarian one,
Fred complained this week about lack of action by the FO, who can blame them far more important things concern the UK than tweedle dee and tweedle dum , Gib and Spain,
Old May 16th 2015, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

THE GIBRALTAR SHIP REGISTER

The Gibraltar Ship Register has now reopened for business as a Category 1 Red Ensign Group Register. Category 1 is the highest status that can be accorded to a ship register within the Red Ensign Group of U.K. and U.K. dependency registers. Gibraltar now joins Bermuda, Cayman Islands and the Isle of Man in this premier league of Red Ensign Group registers.

There is no tonnage restriction and the register is open to all types of ship (except nuclear powered ships and fishing vessels). The Register includes a Bareboat Charter Registry and a register of ships under construction

http://www.gibnet.com/press/shipreg.htm

Last edited by Fredbargate; May 16th 2015 at 10:42 pm. Reason: Link added
Old May 16th 2015, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Fred complained this week about lack of action by the FO,
Total load of ballcocks
Old May 17th 2015, 11:54 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Total load of ballcocks
So post 174 was not you , or maybe your memory is slipping !
Old May 17th 2015, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by EMR
So post 174 was not you , or maybe your memory is slipping !
My memory is OK

You in your TROLLING are making an ARSE of yourself, something most people on this forum are well aware of.

If you post absolute BALLCOCKS on this thread why should anyone accept your other posts elsewhere??

I personally avoid most of your posts because I have no time for the fabricated SHITE you dream up

TROLL

You have as usual past over the post ( 182 ) showing that this attack on Gibraltar is once again a figment of your warped imagination.

Troll
Old May 17th 2015, 1:57 pm
EMR
Banned

My memory is OK

You in your TROLLING are making an ARSE of yourself, something most people on this forum are well aware of.

If you post absolute BALLCOCKS on this thread why should anyone accept your other posts elsewhere??

I personally avoid most of your posts because I have no time for the fabricated SHITE you dream up

TROLL

You have as usual past over the post ( 182 ) showing that this attack on Gibraltar is once again a figment of your warped imagination.

Troll
Are saying that post 174 was not you , yes or No,

Struck a nerve have I ??
Old May 17th 2015, 3:10 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

In total contrast to Fred, your endless repetitive rantings and unsupported bigoted false accusations have been proved to be so inaccurate and wide of the mark that I am not in the least surprised that virtually no one ever appears to take them seriously.
Old May 17th 2015, 7:23 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
In total contrast to Fred, your endless repetitive rantings and unsupported bigoted false accusations have been proved to be so inaccurate and wide of the mark that I am not in the least surprised that virtually no one ever appears to take them seriously.
I take it that like Fred you too have a selective memory. No wonder with tbe atititude like that in the Gib side and in Spain that the politics of the playground rules.
Old May 17th 2015, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dick I am not sure it understands English

For certain English is not it's first language.

Also I see it is still avoiding post 182 a true sign of a TROLL

Perhaps if it can find someone who understands English and has the patience to take it over the past few posts enlightenment will surface

But I doubt such a person exists who would be prepared to waste their time on a lost cause

Last edited by Fredbargate; May 17th 2015 at 7:55 pm.
Old May 17th 2015, 9:05 pm
EMR
Banned

Perhaps if it can find someone who understands English and has the patience to take it over the past few posts enlightenment will surface

But I doubt such a person exists who would be prepared to waste their time on a lost cause
I am far more British than a tax dodging colonel blimp who wants the British to keep pulling Gibraltar out of its self inflicted problems.

Your posts confitm again and again that if yiou represent the atitude of the Gibraltar government that there is no hope ever of a return to a normal working relationship with Spain.,
Old May 17th 2015, 9:46 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Ha,ha coming from you that's the daftest remark I've read in many a long day.

I suggest you track back over your previous posts of the last couple of years and work out a rough estimate with regard to the number of times you've been pulled up both for shocking spelling and totally indecipherable gobbledygook.

Personally I would not even attempt to make an estimate, but offhand I'd be willing to bet you've created some sort of record in that respect.

By the way, maybe you can clarify precisely what "it" refers to, as included in your first three statements, as obviously it cannot refer to a person ?

Old May 17th 2015, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Its simple both sides act like a couple kids in the playground niether side can be relied on to tell the truth the whole truth about anything.
Its not the British version but the Gibratarian one,
Fred complained this week about lack of action by the FO, who can blame them far more important things concern the UK than tweedle dee and tweedle dum , Gib and Spain,
Gibraltar is British.
Old May 18th 2015, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

By the way, maybe you can clarify precisely what "it" refers to, as included in your first three statements, as obviously it cannot refer to a person ?
It refers to the troll which as you so correctly point out is not a person
Old May 18th 2015, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Britain has “a strong case” to consider basing “more capable patrol boats” in Gibraltar and claim 12 miles of sea around the Rock, former Governor Vice Admiral Sir Adrian Johns said last week.

Gibraltar Chronicle - The Independent Daily First Published 1801
Old May 19th 2015, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Concern about the impact of air pollution from ships in the Bay of Gibraltar has been flagged up in the European Parliament by Pablo Iglesias, the pony-tailed leader of Podemos

Gibraltar Chronicle - The Independent Daily First Published 1801

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.