Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:00 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

Right, since we are getting dificult, how about this?
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-skylight.bmp  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:03 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Right, since we are getting dificult, how about this?
How the hell are we supposed to guess that!

Maybe if I could guess the type of building first - a museum perhaps?

Still waiting for the name of my pueblo blanco by the way........
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
How the hell are we supposed to guess that!

Maybe if I could guess the type of building first - a museum perhaps?

Still waiting for the name of my pueblo blanco by the way........
I thought maybe Zahara but now I dont think so.

Yep, its a museum.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:07 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

I thought maybe Zahara but now I dont think so.

Yep, its a museum.
Guggenheim in Bilbao?

And nope, not Zahara. You were almost there with Grazalema!!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:12 pm
Straw Man.

Guggenheim in Bilbao?

And nope, not Zahara. You were almost there with Grazalema!!
Yep.

Was the Pueblo made famous by a famous poet?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:15 pm
Straw Man.

El Bosque?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:31 pm
has got a huge member

El Bosque?
Don´t know of any poets from there.

Famous for leather.
Famous for the bullfighter "Jesulin de ........."

Not Grazalema, nor El Bosque. Right next door though!

Oh and that skylight one, that was waaaay to easy. Couldn´t you make it any more challenging than that?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:12 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Don´t know of any poets from there.

Famous for leather.
Famous for the bullfighter "Jesulin de ........."

Not Grazalema, nor El Bosque. Right next door though!

Oh and that skylight one, that was waaaay to easy. Couldn´t you make it any more challenging than that?
UBRIQUE
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:13 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

You should share that I told you what it was LOL
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:17 pm
this is me

These should be easy
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-first-images-1722.jpg   Favourite Pictures of Spain-first-images-973.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:48 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by gallerie9
UBRIQUE
Finally! You should have got that one a long time ago - it´s almost on your doorstep!

Karma en route.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:49 pm
has got a huge member

These should be easy
Is that where you live? Burgos?

Last edited by keithwalters; Mar 13th 2007 at 2:51 pm. Reason: Whoops - meant to say Bornos!!!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:56 pm
this is me

No nearly though

These are Bornos LOL and it is Bornoooooooo or so the locals say
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-first-images-269.jpg   Favourite Pictures of Spain-first-images-1590.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:59 pm
has got a huge member

These should be easy
I take it both photos are of the same place, so we are looking for somewhere with both mountains and lake?

Villamartin?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Now for something slightly different.

The view from my hotel window about 3 years ago.

I want:

Name of town?
Name of exact area within town?
What is going on?

Basta ya!
Was it Chamartin, Atocha or Getafe?
(I get 3 guesses,'cos I'm older than any of yous, and yur callin' me names )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.