Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:41 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Soooooooo cold!
Somewhere around the Pyranees then?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Somewhere around the Pyranees then?
Colder
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:57 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gallerie9
its a white village and the church was destoyed by Naploen.
Zahara de la Sierra!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:58 pm
has got a huge member

Colder
It isn´t really in spain at all, is it?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:59 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Zahara de la Sierra!
Yep Karma on its way

and that could be any where in spain Rugbymat LOL
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:06 pm
has got a huge member

A slightly different one (cos I am running out of photos of Spain!)

Where in Spain is this painting housed? and name of the artist please?

I went there about 6 months ago and well worth a visit if anyone interested. My fave museum so far!
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-1.bmp  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:25 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

It isn´t really in spain at all, is it?
I am disappointed that you are not trying as hard as you could.

It is in Spain, it is a very famous part of Spain and the cradle of a particular religion there!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:34 pm
has got a huge member

I am disappointed that you are not trying as hard as you could.

It is in Spain, it is a very famous part of Spain and the cradle of a particular religion there!
A religion of the non-catholic variety?

Or is it somewhere along the camino de santiago de compostela?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:35 pm
Straw Man.

A religion of the non-catholic variety?

Or is it somewhere along the camino de santiago de compostela?
You are close with one, but this "form" of a religion pre-dates the pope!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:38 pm
has got a huge member

You are close with one, but this "form" of a religion pre-dates the pope!
Pagan?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:40 pm
Straw Man.

Pagan?
They resisted the Romans.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:50 pm
has got a huge member

They resisted the Romans.

Cantabria? or Asturias?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:55 pm
Straw Man.

Cantabria? or Asturias?
Kept the Moors at bay through a famous king.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:06 am
has got a huge member

Kept the Moors at bay through a famous king.
Oh for F sake. What is this, a history lesson or something? Can´t you see I´m struggling here, and I notice noone else posts on this thread to help out a little.

Basque country? It has to be around there somewhere.

Or the Carthoginians - Cartegena?
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:08 am
Straw Man.

Oh for F sake. What is this, a history lesson or something? Can´t you see I´m struggling here, and I notice noone else posts on this thread to help out a little.

Basque country? It has to be around there somewhere.

Or the Carthoginians - Cartegena?
Just to put you out of your misery, and because I have so obviously won!!!!!

Cavadongo!

I'm off to bed now so nighty night mate!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.