Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

Originally Posted by gallerie9
These should be easy
Arcos de la frontera?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Don´t know of any poets from there.

Famous for leather.
Famous for the bullfighter "Jesulin de ........."

Not Grazalema, nor El Bosque. Right next door though!

Oh and that skylight one, that was waaaay to easy. Couldn´t you make it any more challenging than that?
OK then smart arse!
Try this one.
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-lighthouse.bmp  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:57 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
OK then smart arse!
Try this one.
Yawn. The lighthouse in Melilla. You could at least try to make it difficult.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:06 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Basta ya!
Was it Chamartin, Atocha or Getafe?
(I get 3 guesses,'cos I'm older than any of yous, and yur callin' me names )
Correct, Atocha. The site that was attacked by terrorists. I think about 200 - 300 were killed and 1000+ injured.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:25 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Arcos de la frontera?
Nope
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:26 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

I take it both photos are of the same place, so we are looking for somewhere with both mountains and lake?

Villamartin?
Nope no lake at Villamartin
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:37 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Nope no lake at Villamartin
Give us a clue then.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:13 pm
this is me

Give us a clue then.
its a white village and the church was destoyed by Naploen.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Right! I will show you Mr smart arse!
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-try-one-smart-arse-.bmp  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:29 pm
has got a huge member

Don´t you get tetchy with me matey!

Hhmmm. Does it begin with "Sierra"?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:30 pm
Straw Man.

Don´t you get tetchy with me matey!

Hhmmm. Does it begin with "Sierra"?
No it doesnt ACTUALLY!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:31 pm
Straw Man.

need a clue?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:33 pm
has got a huge member

need a clue?
If I say "yes", you´ll just tell me where to go and then get all smug and think you´ve got one up on me.

So I´m not going to give you the satisfaction!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:34 pm
has got a huge member

I wonder if we are back in Mallorca again?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:35 pm
Straw Man.

I wonder if we are back in Mallorca again?
Soooooooo cold!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.