Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

Originally Posted by keithwalters
You mean you don´t want to win virtual euros? What´s wrong with you?
I suppose that means I have to give KnowItAll Carol&John karma for guessing correctly earlier.

Got no idea about the new pic by the way. Up in northern spain somewhere?
Originally Posted by gallerie9
Is it the light house the oldest one some where in Galacia ? my other half will tell me the name later he has been there.
I need a name people!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:16 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I need a name people!
My other half will tell me tonight he has been there LOL i havnt LOL
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

My other half will tell me tonight he has been there LOL i havnt LOL
Now its playing for Karma, the stakes are higher.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:18 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Is it it the mountains near Us Keith the place where the hotel or restaurant is in the rocks ?
Yes, it´s in the mountains near you. So what´s it called then?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:19 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, it´s in the mountains near you. So what´s it called then?
Ahhhhh i cant remember.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:21 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

I need a name people!
The Torre Hercules!!!!

Ha Ha Galerie...Oh no, you´re too slow!!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:21 pm
Straw Man.

Grazalema?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:22 pm
has got a huge member

Grazalema?
Ooooh, so close. But nope!

Clue: it´s very famous for it´s leather.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:23 pm
Straw Man.

The Torre Hercules!!!!

Ha Ha Galerie...Oh no, you´re too slow!!
God damn you and your smart arse self!
Karma in lieu I'm aafraid
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:26 pm
has got a huge member

God damn you and your smart arse self!
Karma in lieu I'm aafraid
You could just send me money instead.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:30 pm
has got a huge member

Now for something slightly different.

The view from my hotel window about 3 years ago.

I want:

Name of town?
Name of exact area within town?
What is going on?
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-1.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Now for something slightly different.

The view from my hotel window about 3 years ago.

I want:

Name of town?
Name of exact area within town?
What is going on?
Madrid.
Near US embassy.
Anti US war demo.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:39 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by jdr
Madrid.
Near US embassy.
Anti US demo.
Madrid, yes.

I don´t know where the US embassy is - what is the name of the area/district? The area in the photo became very famous for all the wrong reasons about a year after I took the photo.

Not specifically anti US, but near enough!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:43 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Madrid.
Near US embassy.
Anti US war demo.

The huge "No a la guerra" And anti Aznar banners were good hints.Now after a few years od Zapatero I bet the folks there are wishing Aznar was back. Doubt they'd have hunger striking Etarras on home arrest with Aznar.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:47 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by ironporer
The huge "No a la guerra" And anti Aznar banners were good hints.Now after a few years od Zapatero I bet the folks there are wishing Aznar was back. Doubt they'd have hunger striking Etarras on home arrest with Aznar.
Well there had to be a few hints!

Still waiting for the name of the area of Madrid though. Famous for wrong reasons, about one year after the anti-war march.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.