F1 thread.

Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:50 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1 thread.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I did, but I have a feeling the welsh are going to ban me on one site, dont wanna get banned on this one as well!!
Which rugby site would that be??? Not the rebels one???
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:51 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Which rugby site would that be??? Not the rebels one???
No, not on any rugby sites, you are though, what one?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:00 pm

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

No, not on any rugby sites, you are though, what one?
Was putting two and two together and making 146!!!!! Your name = Rugby Matt, you mentioned being banned by the Welsh off a forum; the Welsh only seem to bother with forums if its about rugby (tried looking for wooly-based forums but sadly don't exist ). Hence my reasoning

Was on the Rugby Rebels one which was started after the Scrum V board on the BBC got bogged down with WUMs and thread hijacking and generally nasty behaviour with the mods doing little or nothing about it.

It's a good forum, especially now there's a lot more of the other nations on the forum not just Wales. In general, apart from the odd twonk, the banter is good natured, just like you find in the terraces. They've organised quite a few meet-ups, especially on international or heineken days.

Haven't been on in ages though.
Link: http://www.rugbyrebels.com/
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:10 am

Matt, thought you might like this. Glad to see Alain Prost reads my posts

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/6764919.stm
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

honda testing at Jerez track next week, dead to cheap to watch. 3 euro entry. I shal send hubby up there with a vid cam.

love
mary
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by maryann
honda testing at Jerez track next week, dead to cheap to watch. 3 euro entry. I shal send hubby up there with a vid cam.

love
mary

And it's worth every cent. Went there a few years ago and it was great. Also, the Montecastillo Golf Course is right next to it so great fun can be had
Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:55 am

Here we go again!!!!! 4 mins to go.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 7:37 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So here we are again, Lewis is on pole, what are the odds on him losing it to the Boring Finn on the first corner?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 8:54 am

So here we are again, Lewis is on pole, what are the odds on him losing it to the Boring Finn on the first corner?
Oh, God Please. I hope so. The boring Finn and Alonso taking him on the first corner with Massa doing him in the pits would be good enough for me and hopefully put a dampner on the ridiculous media circus
Old Jul 8th 2007, 8:58 am
Straw Man.

Oh, God Please. I hope so. The boring Finn and Alonso taking him on the first corner with Massa doing him in the pits would be good enough for me and hopefully put a dampner on the ridiculous media circus
Where the hell have you been man? Its been so boring around here!

We have had to resort to talking to drugged up hippies, all the talk of love on here has made me start hurting myself!

Have you read the stuff about Mclaren nicking stuff from Ferrari? If that was any other team they would have had points docked!! Cheating Germans! (kind of!)
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future
Default Re: F1 thread. How good is Hamilton?

Will the race this afternoon settle the arguement?
Car or Driver? How much of each?
I never rush into opinions on anything but I'm getting the idea LH may well be a little more than a good driver in a great car.
What sways me in that direction is the fact he is beating Alonso who it was generally though was a great champion beating "The Schu" in what was regarded to be an inferior car. So beating a great champion on a level playing field might be telling me something!
I think a clean race today and Hamilton wins............ or is that LH does a steering job on the McLaren?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:12 am

Where the hell have you been man? Its been so boring around here!

We have had to resort to talking to drugged up hippies, all the talk of love on here has made me start hurting myself!

Have you read the stuff about Mclaren nicking stuff from Ferrari? If that was any other team they would have had points docked!! Cheating Germans! (kind of!)
Been a tad busy Matt. It's hard tyring to find time between the beach bar, my local bar, siesta, other bars ....oh and work

Looks like points will be docked but only from the team. Don't want them to dock Hamilton - let Alonso beat him fair and square because the effing press will only claim Alonso won it by default.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:13 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
Car or Driver? How much of each?
I never rush into opinions on anything but I'm getting the idea LH may well be a little more than a good driver in a great car.
What sways me in that direction is the fact he is beating Alonso who it was generally though was a great champion beating "The Schu" in what was regarded to be an inferior car. So beating a great champion on a level playing field might be telling me something!
I think a clean race today and Hamilton wins............ or is that LH does a steering job on the McLaren?
Its a good point, but the argument will go on for ever.

While I hate to admit it, we forget that Alonso is still a very young man himself, he is struggling with his own demons at the moment, the look on his face at the press conference told us everything, but don't dismiss him today, I think he was on a very heavy load.

LH runs far too ragged, he will trip up. He has already started his bloody celeb lifestyle, and I cant stand that!!

The danger figure is the Boring Finn.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:19 am
Straw Man.

Been a tad busy Matt. It's hard tyring to find time between the beach bar, my local bar, siesta, other bars ....oh and work

Looks like points will be docked but only from the team. Don't want them to dock Hamilton - let Alonso beat him fair and square because the effing press will only claim Alonso won it by default.
All I can hear are excuses!

Keith hasn't been on much either, and he cant tell me he has a life!!

I could do with a beach bar right now!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
So beating a great champion on a level playing field might be telling me something!

I don't believe it is a level playing field - one has been with the team ten or more years the other has been with the team 7 months ergo one of them is more in tune with the team than the other.

It's interesting to note that Renault sin Alonso is now racing back more or less where the car should have been

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.