Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Doom and Gloom in the UK and around the world

Doom and Gloom in the UK and around the world

Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:30 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doom and Gloom in the UK and around the world

Originally Posted by bil
Grow up and get the wad out of your panties dear. You claimed I said a cup of coffee was enough. I said just coffee and not that much was enough.

There is a difference.
As I said you are a welching bag of shite, and I will have no more to do with you. Bye.......
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:35 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
As I said you are a welching bag of shite, and I will have no more to do with you. Bye.......
As John Cleese said, You are a natural vulgarian, aren't you.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:37 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
As John Cleese said, You are a natural vulgarian, aren't you.
Welcher on a kids donation, this is my post nothing mentioned about a cup in it. HERE
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

oh for heavs, I get this stuff sent to my mailbox, time I unsubscribed!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:44 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Welcher on a kids donation, this is my post nothing mentioned about a cup in it. HERE
And you're a liar. You said you'd have nothing more to do with me.

Listen sad boy what you posted was this 'a black coffee in the morning '

That's a cup or a mug, but it's a coffee singular.

Just because you are too stupid to read or write English precisely isn't my fault. Boy did I get to you by pointing out you are a sloppy and innacurate poster, too dumb to realise coffee IS a fluid. Well, the truth stings, doesn't it.

I bet you that I didn't post what you said I did, and I didn't. Nowhere did I refer to a sinle coffee being enough for the day.

Now keep your word, run off and leave the grownups alone.

Dickhead.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone mention coffee? Black please...not too strong...no sugar and I prefer a cup and saucer. Thanks.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:49 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Did someone mention coffee? Black please...not too strong...no sugar and I prefer a cup and saucer. Thanks.
Ahhh, sensible discourse.

I'll have a black, no sugar, strong with a splash of cold water and let's get back to the thread like sensible people.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Ahhh, sensible discourse.

I'll have a black, no sugar, strong with a splash of cold water and let's get back to the thread like sensible people.
Hey I'm not making it...I thought you were.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

a moderator's gentle way of calming things down...
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:26 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
a moderator's gentle way of calming things down...
she's good - isn't she
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:10 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by jdr
Originally Posted by jdr
Any kiddies charity will do Bil. HERE

The bit about :

Out of curiosity I tried a test. On really hot days I have drunk very little except strong black coffee, and not so much of that. I monitored urine colour, and how I felt throughout the day. I was carrying out physical work for most of the day, but nothing flogging, fixing a window, doing a bit of cementing repair and some garden work involving weeding and some digging. The temps were about 35C.
Originally Posted by bil
That's what you said.

At no point did I say that a black coffee in the morning was all you needed.

I never specified a single cup, or even a single session.

Better give Mat the karma refund.

Can someone read the quotes here and tell that idiot he did post that he drunk very little except strong black coffee and not a lot of it all day.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:14 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Posting on this thread is like posting in the middle of a war zone, I love it.

On the topic, though, I had the misfortune of reading a local, free newspaper, online this morning. It was just about the most depressing news I've ever had the misfortune to read, a morass of negativity, with no good news whatsoever.

God knows why I persisted, I only went online to enquire about car hire, and there it was, unremitting bad news - illegal houses, foreigner hatred by the Spanish against the English, crime galore, the recession going to last forever, unemployment sky-high, hordes of people going home, re-possessions everywhere, and to top it all, car hire at £350 a week, if there was even a car available.

I'm not making this up and I'm not going to post the link - I don't want anyone else to get depressed.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:50 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Will you please stop it now
No more Bil & JDR, please!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

and where's my gawddamned coffee???
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Mookster will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
Can someone read the quotes here and tell that idiot he did post that he drunk very little except strong black coffee and not a lot of it all day.
Jeeeeezzuuuuusssssss
Be carefull....you nearly had my eye with that dummy then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.