Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Does anyone live in the Jaen / Martos area?

Does anyone live in the Jaen / Martos area?

Old Apr 7th 2016, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

naseem37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does anyone live in the Jaen / Martos area?

I own a property in martos and am trying to contact a british builer who lives there, goes by the name west 5 property, does anyone have his tel no or knows of him.
thanks
pvee
Old Apr 7th 2016, 5:05 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Apr 7th 2016, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

timmyf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naseem37
I own a property in martos and am trying to contact a british builer who lives there, goes by the name west 5 property, does anyone have his tel no or knows of him.
thanks
pvee
Never Heard of him And Ive been comming for the last 5 yr il así My neighbours im in Martos at the moment
Old Apr 7th 2016, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

I own a house on Cala Ate Fellipe up in the old town of Martos. I am trying to contact Lawrence Cassidy who is resident at no 8 Cala Alte Fellipe in martos and lives next door to me, does anyone know him and if he still lives there, i have not been able to contact him by telephone. I have not been able to get out to house from uk as my wife has been seriously ill. Lawrence is the keyholder and the elec company need to fit external meter.
any information or knowlege of any new telephone number would be of great asssistance.
I am going to try and get out there in the next couple of weeks.
Many thanks
pvee
Old Apr 8th 2016, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

timmyf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naseem37
I own a house on Cala Ate Fellipe up in the old town of Martos. I am trying to contact Lawrence Cassidy who is resident at no 8 Cala Alte Fellipe in martos and lives next door to me, does anyone know him and if he still lives there, i have not been able to contact him by telephone. I have not been able to get out to house from uk as my wife has been seriously ill. Lawrence is the keyholder and the elec company need to fit external meter.
any information or knowlege of any new telephone number would be of great asssistance.
I am going to try and get out there in the next couple of weeks.
Many thanks
pvee
Is he scottish?
Old Apr 8th 2016, 10:28 am
Just Joined

yes he is scottish
p vee
Old Apr 20th 2016, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Nicola brown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, does anyone know if there is a confiroma (furniture shop) in Jaen? If not Jaen, where is the nearest one? I can get the site up on the Internet, but can't find address!! I'm looking for bed/ settee (corner one, preferably) Any other furniture stores near Martos? The Carrefour in Jean doesn't appear to sell furniture. Any help appreciated Nicola
Old Apr 21st 2016, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a lot of furniture shops in Jaen but if you know where Carrefour is then there are some nearby.
Carrefour, at a shopping area called La Loma, is just off a dual carriageway, yes? If you stand with your back to Carrefour the dual carriage way goes uphill to your left and downhill to your right. Go uphill and you'll pass a University on your left.
You'll come to a roundabout where the ill fated tram line passes through.
Turn right - this direction will take you eventually back out to the main dual carriageway that goes south to Martos - but not far from the roundabout, just past "Terryaki" restaurant about 100 metres away on your right, is a large furniture shop.
Along that same road, the one the tram line is in the middle of, there are a number of shops of different descriptions.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

wicklowjack is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nicola brown
Hi there, does anyone know if there is a confiroma (furniture shop) in Jaen? If not Jaen, where is the nearest one? I can get the site up on the Internet, but can't find address!! I'm looking for bed/ settee (corner one, preferably) Any other furniture stores near Martos? The Carrefour in Jean doesn't appear to sell furniture. Any help appreciated Nicola
i am in martos at the moment and got a number of a very nice guy who has a but van and will travel with you to ikea in malaga and you can go shopping there foe a fee not that expensive
Old Apr 21st 2016, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

hi Mark 604, thanks for all the information, sounds great if I can locate it!!!! I never hire a car when I'm there so I'm reliant on public transport or a taxi! Is it far? I will take a look on google maps, cheers Nicola
Old Apr 21st 2016, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi WicklowJack, that sounds very interesting. I have thought about IKEA, but have been told it is too far for them to deliver! 'The man with a van" ........ have you used him yourself? How much does he charge? It is definitely something I would be interested in. How's the painting going? All good I hope, or has the weather been a little wet the last few days? Thanks for all your help, cheers Nicola
Old Apr 21st 2016, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nicola brown
Hi WicklowJack, that sounds very interesting. I have thought about IKEA, but have been told it is too far for them to deliver! 'The man with a van" ........ have you used him yourself? How much does he charge? It is definitely something I would be interested in. How's the painting going? All good I hope, or has the weather been a little wet the last few days? Thanks for all your help, cheers Nicola
very good nearly finished , i have not used him yet but meet him through digeo and was impressed with him found him a very likeable guy, just needs to be free so he can go. is your house on baja street ? if so we are neighbours also on a past post you were looking a taxi number candy taxis i find very good always there when i arrive and you can find the on facebook, she is a lovely woman and so helpful it is had to explain. just a nice good woman. i had a lot of paint to bring to my place and it was no problem. even ld me if i rang he and told her what i wanted she would buy it and deliver it to me. a genuine good egg
Old Apr 22nd 2016, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Do you happen to have a telephone number for this guy, or email? I will remember Candys Taxis..........the litres of paint I have dragged up the hill, if only I'd known!!!! Glad your paintings coming along nicely. My house is on Calle Balluarte, up from Calle Leppe, near the pretty square with the bandstand, and the lovely new bar. Next square down from the police Station square. Are you anywhere near there? It's a bit of a maze isn't it!!! Nice talking to you, and thanks for all your help. Back there myself again middle May, battling with the garden still!!! Cheers
Old Apr 23rd 2016, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

enrique mald is his name 661036700 he speaks very little english tell him ian gave you his number. if he is free and you are happy with the price he quotes you good luck. imy place is on ilaa baja half way along was told that an english person lived near!good luck
Old Apr 23rd 2016, 12:31 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Please remember that this is an open forum so anyone on the internet can read your posts so it is not advisable to give too much information about where your houses are situated. Also regarding telephone numbers and e-mail addresses there is no problem if it is a business number or similar because people advertise them anyway but private numbers should remain private and not be broadcast for all to see.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.