Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Diesel Price How Much More Can you Take

Diesel Price How Much More Can you Take

Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:42 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Diesel Price How Much More Can you Take

well prices are in Ireland have got to avg off 1.49.9 cent for diesel
Old Jun 18th 2008, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Makes me laugh when those t__ts in power tell you inflation is around 4% yet everything the man in street buys has increased by at least 10% in the last 12 months,but not of course wages!

Rgds

Rotor
Old Jun 18th 2008, 3:53 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

will you have to put up with it and shut up about aswell , thanks bite off god there site like this but wont see the Mps reading here , on there hight wages and expance accounts

will us that have to put up, and shut up , bitch about it

will oil is $133 to day , and wont see this been past on to the pumps

so have to shut up

jurdy
Old Jun 18th 2008, 9:21 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

If the price goes up any more I am going to do the right thing........goodbye all

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 29th 2009 at 5:40 pm.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:05 am
Banned

Typhoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jurdyr
will you have to put up with it and shut up about aswell , thanks bite off god there site like this but wont see the Mps reading here , on there hight wages and expance accounts

will us that have to put up, and shut up , bitch about it

will oil is $133 to day , and wont see this been past on to the pumps

so have to shut up

jurdy
anyone got a decoder set ?
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

fergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Typhoon
anyone got a decoder set ?
for the uneducated what is Gasoloeo A?
Old Jun 20th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fergy
for the uneducated what is Gasoloeo A?
Gasoleo A is for road going diesel vehicles where as a Gasoleo B is stictly for off road machinery such as tractors (Red Diesel)

Rgds

Rotor
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:38 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
It was one garage, A very small minded self obsessed greedy twat of a owner.

I dont think he had too many mug customers that day, people like him just cause a negative impact and make people panic buy even more, the Garage was in Exeter Devon.

to fill a tank = £100, one day maybe not yet

So much for use your local services, If I lived there I wouldnt go in there in my life again, im sure some mugs will still however.

He has now been forced to drop his prices so his little plan and media attention has not fully worked

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7458425.stm

I don't know. I heard an interview with him on the radio. He said it was to conserve his stocks, and all his regulars that paid that price got a voucher each for 30 odd quid off their next MOT. That way people from outside the area were discouraged, and the locals benefited.

I think the reports in the papers were the usual lazy, dishonest journalism that sells papers.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 5:22 am
Just Joined

fergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant futurefergy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rotor
Gasoleo A is for road going diesel vehicles where as a Gasoleo B is stictly for off road machinery such as tractors (Red Diesel)

Rgds

Rotor
Top dude.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 5:38 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

wrto the title of this thread, you will take what you are given.

There is almost no way you can avoid the effects of high fuel prices, and as someone posted above, £2 a litre by xmas wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bil
There is almost no way you can avoid the effects of high fuel prices, and as someone posted above, £2 a litre by xmas wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
I wish I’d seen this thread earlier.

You can easily save fuel by pushing your car to your destination. Invariably passers-by will think you've broken down and help. Easy!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:12 am
bil
Banned

Very good!