Help & Advice on Moving to Fuerteventura

Help & Advice on Moving to Fuerteventura

Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:58 am
Just Joined

scottydan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help & Advice on Moving to Fuerteventura

Hey everyone

Mi llamo Scott

Me and my best friend are moving to Fuerteventura within the next year, I was hoping I could find some advice on starting up.

We are currently learning Spanish and when we arrive we hope to go to a school part time to enhance our Spanish. I Have heard about the 'The British School of Fuerteventura' and they apparently have Spanish classes for English.

Also I wondered what kind of work we could be looking for. We will not have the funds to open a business but dont mind starting off at the very bottom doing labour work and then progressing from there in time. As we both believe that it's not about what job you have it's the value of general living. And lets be honest England is becoming a shambles in way of living.

Maybe someone out there has work available or ideas of where to find work.

This is not a temp thing. We hope to live here indefinitely and make Fuerteventura a place to call home.

So if anyone can help or give advice that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

Scott