Old Jun 10th 2008, 5:51 am
Just Joined

derek.j.a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diesel Price How Much More Can you Take

Here´s what they are charging at Carrefour Torrevieja today

But, there´s none left

Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:03 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Now Uk Lorry drivers will strike action this coming Friday in protest at the high price of diesel like all over EU States , Now Panic buying hitting all over the Uk
Reported by Tom Leonard Nanwich For FMPLUS UK News , with shell drivers going on Strike this Friday making fuel deliveries to petrol stations.

Prices have got to it hightest in Ireland with Diesel 1.72cent (this station in Dublin )but avg , Unleaded 124.9c Diesel 132.4c
Galway 143c Katie Ryan Fmplus Ireland
Diesel is 1. 28Cent Monseratt Valencia fmplus Espana

some price
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jurdyr
Now Uk Lorry drivers will strike action this coming Friday in protest at the high price of diesel like all over EU States , Now Panic buying hitting all over the Uk
Reported by Tom Leonard Nanwich For FMPLUS UK News , with shell drivers going on Strike this Friday making fuel deliveries to petrol stations.

Prices have got to it hightest in Ireland with Diesel 1.72cent (this station in Dublin )but avg , Unleaded 124.9c Diesel 132.4c
Galway 143c Katie Ryan Fmplus Ireland
Diesel is 1. 28Cent Monseratt Valencia fmplus Espana

some price
Shell Drivers striking because 34k a year wages is not enough, 36k they would accept.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:24 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for that
jurdy
Old Jun 11th 2008, 3:25 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I can't believe the UK is panic buying! Errr duuur. Its just shell. Cant speak for everyones town but my town had a BP, a morrisons, a tesco, an esso and other garages which would be unaffected.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 3:32 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Yeah I can't believe the UK is panic buying! Errr duuur. Its just shell. Cant speak for everyones town but my town had a BP, a morrisons, a tesco, an esso and other garages which would be unaffected.
Yes. but any excuse in the UK to panic buy and they take it on. here are three petrol stations in Punta Prima and Playa Flamenca, this morning only one had any fuel at all, and by 10:30 there was a huge queue wating to get on the forecourt, I had filled up early this morning, so will last till the dispute ends
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
back in 2000 in the Uk was in the mid off panic buy due to the tanker drivers doing the same LONDON (CNN) -- UK Prime Minister Tony Blair has moved to end nationwide protests over high petrol and diesel prices by warning that police -- and possibly troops -- will be called on to clear the way for fuel to be transported around the country.

<<article removed. Copyright infringement. Please post link to article instead>>

Last edited by NC Penguin; Jun 11th 2008 at 5:58 am. Reason: See post
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Yes. but any excuse in the UK to panic buy and they take it on. here are three petrol stations in Punta Prima and Playa Flamenca, this morning only one had any fuel at all, and by 10:30 there was a huge queue wating to get on the forecourt, I had filled up early this morning, so will last till the dispute ends
I wish they would Panic buy laptops
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:06 am
Banned

<<article removed. Copyright infringement. Please post link to article instead>>[/QUOTE]
it for radio it belongs to fmplus where i work
i the guy that dose the copy right for the station

no links as it it not an article are radio it last type befor going to air and then shortten again due to over run

And two day 3 people where killed in the protests the pickets have taken the law of the jungle onto the spanish roads. reports on multiple violent acts, with broken windows, slashed tyres and road blocks , supermarkets short of fresh produce and 30% of spanish petrol stations without supplies
the madrid fish martet is closed after running out off stocks

While in Global fuel protests escalate
In Portugal, the strike hit air transport as authorities at Lisbon airport banned planes from refuelling, except those on high priority flights

Thailand (CTT)Confederation of Transportation of Thailand has handed over its demands to government ministries and Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej, giving them a deadline of next Tuesday. are pickets will happen

Truckers in South Korea have voted to go on strike on Friday.

In Malaysia, the opposition has planned a series of rallies culminating in a July 12 demonstration which they hope will attract 100,000 people following the government’s fuel price hike of 41 percent last week.

Around 50,000 Polish truckers staged one-hour protests across the country Wednesday, although without blocking roads, the organisers said.

The British government is also finalising contingency plans to cope with a four-day strike by oil tanker drivers this weekend.

And Dutch truckers announced plans to block roads at 18 points across the country for 30 minutes on Thursday.

Irelands Fishermen are meeting in Cork to decide on a course of action following the lifting of their port blockades due to the friday meetting with Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Brendan Smith. Fisherman could reimposed blockades acroos all ports next week
FMPLUS NEWS TEAM jurdy want my eamil address at the station pvt me

Last edited by jurdyr; Jun 11th 2008 at 8:14 am.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

The British government is also finalising contingency plans to cope with a four-day strike by oil tanker drivers this weekend.

This has nothing to do with the price of Oil, it is to do with 34k a year is not enough for a lorry driver, This dispute could be settled for less than one million pounds, an amount that would not put even the slightest dent in Shell profits, and Im sure it will be and Shell themselves will in some way profit from this ridiculous strike
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

TheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666

This has nothing to do with the price of Oil...

What? What does it have to do with then?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7447869.stm
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheLostPhotographer
What? What does it have to do with then?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7447869.stm
I think Andy was specifically referring to the UK go slow planned this week...

which is only effecting Shell drivers who are disputing their wage levels.....as he said in his post
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

TheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I think Andy was specifically referring to the UK go slow planned this week...

Ah! I see. It's all relative to the cost of a barrel mind. Rising cost of living etc. Didn't realise it was a Shell employee dispute only. Probably isn't.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 4:08 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Last night the UK news was saying that in Cornwall Petrol was up to 1.99 GBP per litre!!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Last night the UK news was saying that in Cornwall Petrol was up to 1.99 GBP per litre!!!!!
It was one garage, A very small minded self obsessed greedy twat of a owner.

I dont think he had too many mug customers that day, people like him just cause a negative impact and make people panic buy even more, the Garage was in Exeter Devon.

to fill a tank = £100, one day maybe not yet

So much for use your local services, If I lived there I wouldnt go in there in my life again, im sure some mugs will still however.

He has now been forced to drop his prices so his little plan and media attention has not fully worked

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7458425.stm

Last edited by andyrich666; Jun 17th 2008 at 5:48 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.