Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Diesel Price How Much More Can you Take

Diesel Price How Much More Can you Take

Old Jun 9th 2008, 12:04 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Diesel Price How Much More Can you Take

The latest prices have ticker taped though to Posh Towers and I wondered how you people in generator Land were coping I got my Butler to draw a little chart in order you lower mortals would understand where Spain stands in way of cost per litre. I don't have any problem because I have an account at my uncles company. My uncle Repsol keeps my fleet of cars ticking over nicely.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:40 am.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:05 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diesel Price How Much More Can you Take

There is a delivery drivers strike here today in protest of the rising price, so if you are waiting for your bacon sarnie, forget it.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:15 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Did not know we paid for fuel in pounds and pence!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:49 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
The latest prices have ticker taped though to Posh Towers and I wondered how you people in generator Land were coping I got my Butler to draw a little chart in order you lower mortals would understand where Spain stands in way of cost per litre. I don't have any problem because I have an account at my uncles company. My uncle Repsol keeps my fleet of cars ticking over nicely.
Get yourself a bike love..........much cheaper and will keep you fit!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:51 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
The price in France here is at current exchange rate for Diesel is £1.21 and Petrol 95 is £1.24 and LPG is £0.69 The only thing thats cheap is GNV (Gaz Natural Vech) but your even more limited than LPG for filling up its still tax free as an incentive to use it, And if you buy a new car with it you get the Tva (Vat) back.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:21 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I paid €1.33 the other day
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:23 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I paid €1.33 the other day

Ouch......thieving tarstards
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:45 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

1.33!!!!

That would be nice, its 1.39 here, and thats POUNDS!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
1.33!!!!

That would be nice, its 1.39 here, and thats POUNDS!!!!
It just shows how stupid Gordon Brown is, he could ahve easily slipped his 2p extra tax in over the last few weeks and I dont think it would have been noticed, yesterday I went into London and many a filling station I passed ranging from 1.23 to 1.37 and possibly as mat says more than that around the rest of the country, he could have stuck the 2p in, done and over with, now we all wait to jump on him in October, maybe then it would have stabalized and if so he will fecked!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:55 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
It just shows how stupid Gordon Brown is, he could ahve easily slipped his 2p extra tax in over the last few weeks and I dont think it would have been noticed, yesterday I went into London and many a filling station I passed ranging from 1.23 to 1.37 and possibly as mat says more than that around the rest of the country, he could have stuck the 2p in, done and over with, now we all wait to jump on him in October, maybe then it would have stabalized and if so he will fecked!!
It wont stabilise Andy, petrol companies but fuel in 6 month batches, a shorter time if they are a smaller trader, and the price we are paying now is to cover the price they paid say 6 months ago....

so the price we pay in say 6 months is going to be what they are paying now, and its breaking cost records on an almost daily basis.

I said it once, and I will say it again, 1.50 by August, nearly 2 quid by Christmas...

and how many of us supported the truckers last month?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

They love it, stir it a bit and everyone goes out and fills up before it rises in price again.
Beat them at there own game, if everyone just bought a fivers worth at a time they would start to crap themselves.
I usually get 20 €`s worth at a time, imagine the difference in the days takings, down 75%.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Pugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud of

Has anyone converted a vehicle to LPG?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pugsy
Has anyone converted a vehicle to LPG?
i USED TO HAVE A Petrol TRANIST that ran on LPG and I couldnt stand it, I dont think I woulld entertain another vehicle like that
Old Jun 9th 2008, 12:50 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Get yourself a bike love..........much cheaper and will keep you fit!

you volunteering you naughty gal
Old Jun 9th 2008, 3:58 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Loads of panic buying in Gibraltar today leading to fuel stations closed by lunchtime as they had ran out!

Ooh its like the year 2000 again

I think i'll use it as an excuse to bunk off work, go sit by the pool in the sun, have a swim, walk down to the beach in the afternoon etc

My only real worry is that i have a friend flying into Malaga on Saturday. Hope i have fuel to pick him up lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.