Reload this Page >

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:58 am
Just Joined

teddybear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Originally Posted by MAKSN
Hi Teddybear how are you finding life in Daya Vieja I am moving soon. It seems that the village is developing slowley more shop I read on on of the threads.
Hi go into this website quite a lot no one seems to write about Daya Vieja - I love the town its so Spanish.

Teddybear
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

jacksons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, ive got a house in Nueva but the last time i was there i did go to Vieja to the market and thought what a nice village it was. Can you recommend the cafes or restaurants there, and is there anything on in the eveings. Im coming over again in a few week (cant wait). Thanks
Christine
Old Aug 19th 2007, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, i forgot to ask can anyone please give me some info on the village pool in Nueva. Has it got slides etc for children and are they allowed lilos in the pool, thanks, christine
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:06 am
Just Joined

MAKSN is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi does anyone know of a good solicitor in Almoradi or Daya Nueva could you please let me know. Thanks Teddybear Daya Vieja is lovely old village but there never seems to be much on it or is it because it comes under Day Nueva and is classed as one village. I would love to hear from anyone who lives there.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

sarahwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi yes NTS property sales has that house up for sale you can contact Nick Watts, my husband, on 0034 675101064 or 0034 966782189 he will be able to give you all the relevent info and arrange a viewing trip for you. Please don't reply via this site as I am due to give birth any day now and may not ba able to answer you. Thanks regards sarah
Old Aug 27th 2007, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

sarahwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarahjb
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know which estate agent is handling the Yellow town house opposite the park next to the town hall?

Thanks
Sarah
Hi I sent you a reply its no 110 sorry shouls have attached it here.

Regards

Sarah
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:54 am
Just Joined

teddybear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teddybear
Hi go into this website quite a lot no one seems to write about Daya Vieja - I love the town its so Spanish.

Teddybear
Daya Vieja is very quiet and very Spanish I think thats what makes it nice - there are shops being built next to the Mayors house - where are you moving to in Daya Vieja - we have a holiday apartment in the TM Torreblanca apartments - Dayasol - I absolutely love it there

Teddybear
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, can anyone please recommend a builder that would put on a roof on our galleria.

Also do you know if the swimming pool in Daya Nueva allows childrens to bring in lilos etc, thanks,

Chris
Old Sep 7th 2007, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

sophie_k_j is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarahwatts
Hi I sent you a reply its no 110 sorry shouls have attached it here.

Regards

Sarah
hi sarah found this by accident
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:47 am
Just Joined

sarah has has a beutiful baby girl!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

mumdydamdy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Hi i have a place in Daya Nueva, we will be coming over soon from 7th to 14th October.
Does anyone know anyone English who speaks very good Spanish, I am taking a spanish course here in England, and for the two weeks i am in the village I would like to practice spanish conversation, I have a good vocabulary but i am shy of using it. I am willing to pay for 1 or 2hrs tuition a day.
When I was in Daya Nueva for the summer I went on the bus to the Market in Daya Vieja. The blonde lady who organised the bus speaks very good spanish, does anyone know who she is and if she is resident there.

thanks a lot.
mar
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

gaynormurray is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Hi everyone! We are in the process of moving to daya nueva, pretty soon, we have had our place there for 4 years, can anyone recommend a reliable telephone provider and broadband provider? preferably someone who can speak English!!! Has anyone got broadband in daya nueva? If so, is it problem free? Thanks for any help, in advance!
Gaynor
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mumdydamdy
Hi i have a place in Daya Nueva, we will be coming over soon from 7th to 14th October.
Does anyone know anyone English who speaks very good Spanish, I am taking a spanish course here in England, and for the two weeks i am in the village I would like to practice spanish conversation, I have a good vocabulary but i am shy of using it. I am willing to pay for 1 or 2hrs tuition a day.
When I was in Daya Nueva for the summer I went on the bus to the Market in Daya Vieja. The blonde lady who organised the bus speaks very good spanish, does anyone know who she is and if she is resident there.

thanks a lot.
mar
I am fluent english and spanish but unfortunatly as i work i can´t help, the lady who organises the bus is lizzie. i´m sure she would help you
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jacksons
Hi, can anyone please recommend a builder that would put on a roof on our galleria.

Also do you know if the swimming pool in Daya Nueva allows childrens to bring in lilos etc, thanks,

Chris
unfortunatly the pool in daya nueva doesn´t have slides and lilos are not allowed as it is a public pool, it is much nicer than most communal pools as it is surrounding by grass and has a bar. The pool is now closed for winter until next summer where it will open from end of june to the beggining of september.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:48 am
Just Joined

mumdydamdy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sophie_k_j
I am fluent english and spanish but unfortunatly as i work i can´t help, the lady who organises the bus is lizzie. i´m sure she would help you
Sophie I would love to get in touch with Lizzie if possible.
mar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.