Reload this Page >

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Old Sep 17th 2007, 8:12 am
Just Joined

mumdydamdy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Originally Posted by gaynormurray
Hi everyone! We are in the process of moving to daya nueva, pretty soon, we have had our place there for 4 years, can anyone recommend a reliable telephone provider and broadband provider? preferably someone who can speak English!!! Has anyone got broadband in daya nueva? If so, is it problem free? Thanks for any help, in advance!
Gaynor
hi gaynor
I signed up with BTSpain in the summer, I had a leaflet from the Ayuntamiento I rang this freephone number 900 811 800 and got in touch with David Penn who speaks english, it is 3.3 cents per min to Uk.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Ricardo y Renee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mumdydamdy
We have been in Pinada Gardens for 4 years now and we still operate using a mobile. Do BT Spain provide broadband?
If so do you know of the costs?
Just got back for the annual feria, had a great time, glad i don't live too near the marquee at the back of the Ayuntamiento
Ricardo
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:58 am
Just Joined

Hi Gaynormurray
See you live in Antonio Soriano Bri....................so do we
Are you at top near Ayuntamiento ?
Ricardo
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

gaynormurray is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ricardo y Renee
Hi Gaynormurray
See you live in Antonio Soriano Bri....................so do we
Are you at top near Ayuntamiento ?
Ricardo
Hi!, our house is about half way down the road, not near the town hall. We still live in England, but our house is on the market and as soon as it sells, we will move to Spain, do you actually live in Daya Nueva? Nice to hear from you, keep in touch, Gaynor and Gordon
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:38 am
Just Joined

Hi Gaynor and Gordon
Lovely to hear from you; no we do not live in DN permanently, I still enjoy working in UK.
We get over to the house about every 6 weeks I suppose, sometimes only for a long weekend admittedly.
We are toward the bottom of ASB, looking over the orange groves ( hope they never build on 'em !)
Good luck with the move, like you say we will keep in touch it would be good to meet up when you get over.
If you want contact send me a private message.
All the best Ricardo
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:48 am
Just Joined

I see a lot of comments about La Bodega development and a restaurant located there in Daya Nueva.
Can anyone tell me where it is?
Ricardo
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

mumdydamdy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mumdydamdy
We have been in Pinada Gardens for 4 years now and we still operate using a mobile. Do BT Spain provide broadband?
If so do you know of the costs?
Just got back for the annual feria, had a great time, glad i don't live too near the marquee at the back of the Ayuntamiento
Ricardo
HI Ricardo and Renee
I do not know if bt spain does broadband in Daya Nueva but I will find out while I am there over the next two weeks.
mumdydamdy
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

Hi there,
many thanks for that, it would be interesting to see if they do.
I know variouis people down our street in Daya Nueva have Telefonica.
Have a good trip, have some Rioja for us :-)
Ricardo
Old Oct 7th 2007, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

paulandsian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teddybear
Daya Vieja is very quiet and very Spanish I think thats what makes it nice - there are shops being built next to the Mayors house - where are you moving to in Daya Vieja - we have a holiday apartment in the TM Torreblanca apartments - Dayasol - I absolutely love it there

Teddybear
Hi am in the process of buying an apartment in Daya Vieja the new block that backs onto the Mayors house is there any progress on this site and any news on what shops are going to be underneath the apartments.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

jacksons is an unknown quantity at this point

I see a lot of comments about La Bodega development and a restaurant located there in Daya Nueva.
Can anyone tell me where it is?
Ricardo
Hi Ricardo, i also have heard about a restaurant which has a swimming pool run by english but dont know where it is, also the bar/restaurant in the square is aparently up for sale, does anyone know about this, thanks
Christine
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Karmen has a brilliant futureKarmen has a brilliant futureKarmen has a brilliant futureKarmen has a brilliant futureKarmen has a brilliant futureKarmen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moblies
Very interested in the village of Daya Nueva , anyone know anything about it, whats it like, renting potential etc?
Hi whats your spec, what type of people are you looking to rent to, B&B or part rental?

I feel inland is up & coming many brits i speak to are moving way from the coast, there is a big push for tourism in and around Andalucia, rural areas are appealing more to hikers, bikers & walkers and there are enough lakes if you want a quiet beach.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:47 am
Just Joined

Hi Christine
I have emailed a couple dowm our road in Daya nueva and they think La Bodega is the development at the far end of the village, where you turn off onto the back road to Formentera, the restaurant is called La Requena, very Spanish, ni menu in writing and all conversation is Spanish..............great fun :-)
Don't know of an English retaurant with swimming pool in DN, or do you mean elsewhere?
Ricardo
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

jacksons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Christine
I have emailed a couple dowm our road in Daya nueva and they think La Bodega is the development at the far end of the village, where you turn off onto the back road to Formentera, the restaurant is called La Requena, very Spanish, ni menu in writing and all conversation is Spanish..............great fun :-)
Don't know of an English retaurant with swimming pool in DN, or do you mean elsewhere?
Ricardo
Hi Ricardo, thanks for answering so soon, I was over in DN few weeks ago for the festival and was told this new restaurant was just off one of the side streets (opposite the one for the fruit & veg warehouse) before you leave the village going towards Daya Vieja. Perhaps the person was wrong (or drunk too much)
Just noticed your not far from me in England, im in Stevenage
Bye for now, Christine
Old Oct 8th 2007, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

Hi Christine
Oh...........totally the other end of town than I was thinking eh?
So, as you leave for Daya Vieja, there is a co operative warehouse on right and road on left that goes to Dolores.
Can't think of anything down there.
I have emailed some residents in our road to see if they know ( always good to try different venues :-)
Are you in our street, Antonio Soriano Bri?
We may have seen each other in the town over the Feria then, where do you go to have a drink/eat?
We normally start at La Parrala in the square for a cheap meal, then YoYo's for Menu del dia , and Imanyo if I fancy a Guiness !
Cheers Ricardo
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

stephendutchman is on a distinguished road

my wife has been in d n today we have just begun looking for a property this weekend . we want to retire to costa blanca maybe in acouple of years ,i,m 49years of age ,and would be looking to carry on working ,my wife part time .is thier work available in general ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.