Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Old Feb 27th 2010, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

jacksons is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Originally Posted by alistair1965
Hi C,

how are you finding it in DN?

did you find anywhere for meeting people yet? reason I ask is that I'm thinking about moving to DN.

Rgds,
Alistair
Hi Alistair

im liking living in DN and have made some friends but would be happy if someone can recommend a good night out next saturday with some entertainment

all the best, christine
Old Mar 5th 2010, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

moblies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Hi all,

I'm coming over next month to Daya Nueva with some friends, having only been over to relax and stay fairly local, visit the same old places etc can anyone recommend places to visit not to far away but traditional feel , stunning scenery and may I say it older people would love . (exluding Benidorm, Villajoyosa, Mar Menor)

Also any mother of young children know if there is a childrens soft play facility anywhere nearby, there was talk of one in Rojales but no idea where it is.

Thanks
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moblies
Also any mother of young children know if there is a childrens soft play facility anywhere nearby, there was talk of one in Rojales but no idea where it is.

Thanks
If you are thinking about the aqua park in atalaya, near Rojales, it is in Quesada which is open in the summer months.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:27 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

the aqua park in atalaya, near Rojales
...... see here >

Calle de Norte, 4-10, 03170 Rojales, Spain
Link: <http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=38.071626,-0.722523&num=1&t=h&sll=37.604969,-2.958285&sspn=0.733422,0.446411&gl=uk&hl=en&ie=UTF 8&ll=38.071153,-0.717287&spn=0.009409,0.020599&z=16&iwloc=A>

There are several small children's play areas in Rojales near the bridge. There is a nice one in Dolores.

Last edited by missile; Mar 6th 2010 at 6:32 pm.
Old May 19th 2010, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

gaynormurray is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! We have a house in Antonio Soriano Bri, Pinada Gardens, havent been over for a while, but we have been told the swimming pool has got new locks, does anyone know how we can get hold of a new key, as we have rented the house out and naturally, they will want to use the pool!! Would be very grateful if anyone has any contacts over there, or knows the name of the president etc?
Kind regards
Gaynor & Gordon
Old May 21st 2010, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

stephendutchman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gaynormurray
Hi! We have a house in Antonio Soriano Bri, Pinada Gardens, havent been over for a while, but we have been told the swimming pool has got new locks, does anyone know how we can get hold of a new key, as we have rented the house out and naturally, they will want to use the pool!! Would be very grateful if anyone has any contacts over there, or knows the name of the president etc?
Kind regards
Gaynor & Gordon
number 13 .on the other side ,of antonio bri.sorry cant remember name.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

anyone in daya nueva .been asked for thier certificate of habitation 36 euros.and last 3 utillity bills both electric and water.or can throw any lighton this .first time we have been asked for this .had the property 2 1/2 years ?.or is this some sort of local tax. thanks
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:51 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Who is asking and did they not say why?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by missile
Who is asking and did they not say why?
we have been informed by our soliciter that we need to apply for a new one.from daya town hall .we have had the property since april 2008 .this will cost approx 800 euros for a building inspection .including the habition license fee of 36 euros .we are on pinada gardens .none resident .any one else been asked for this .in the past
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:44 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stephendutchman
we have been informed by our soliciter that we need to apply for a new one.from daya town hall .we have had the property since april 2008 .this will cost approx 800 euros for a building inspection .including the habition license fee of 36 euros .we are on pinada gardens .none resident .any one else been asked for this .in the past
in that case - have a look at this thread
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't think you could get connected to water and electric without one, we are and I have never seen a certificate.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 1:01 pm
Started off with nothing

I didn't think you could get connected to water and electric without one, we are and I have never seen a certificate.
We have friends in Dolores who do not have habitation cert but are connected to water and can get connected to electricity if they pay for the extra cost of installation. Not something I would recomend but it was cheap and they were fully aware of the status of the property when they bought.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

anyone know where I can get a water heater element for the hot water tank, anyone with a Pinada Gardens 1 or 2 townhouse will probably know what I mean. It's for the White Water tank outside the back door.

Tried to locate one in the uk to bring over with me but no luck finding an exact match.

Thanks
Old Sep 13th 2010, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

sarahwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

anyone know where I can get a water heater element for the hot water tank, anyone with a Pinada Gardens 1 or 2 townhouse will probably know what I mean. It's for the White Water tank outside the back door.

Tried to locate one in the uk to bring over with me but no luck finding an exact match.

Thanks
HI there is a plumbers merchant called servidaya on the round about by the industrial estate, where the pet shop and bowling alley are. They sell them in there for about 15€ just take it with you they will help you.
Sarah
Old Sep 14th 2010, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.