Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:31 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

I was referring to
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by El Capitan
Maybe the grog slowing you down. ;-))
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

moblies is an unknown quantity at this point

I need to do some DIY bodging so I can fit child stair gates to my very nice carved but totally unsuitable banisters.

Anyone know where thre is a Timber yard or B&Q equivelent near Daya Nueva? will need some hardboard or whatever may work.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

jacksons is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, cant help you out with a b&q look alike but would like to know myself.

On a different subject, can anyone help me out with boat trips around to take a child. Not too long a boat trip but one that will please my 8 year old grandaughter. Thanks

Chris
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

stephendutchman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jacksons
Sorry, cant help you out with a b&q look alike but would like to know myself.

On a different subject, can anyone help me out with boat trips around to take a child. Not too long a boat trip but one that will please my 8 year old grandaughter. Thanks

Chris
help with curtains . left the measurements in the draw at ASB can anyone advise on measurements in inches for curtains in main bedroom of a 2 bed, drop (from coving to floor at patio door to balcony in front bedroom) and the width of the doors.

thanks
Old Dec 6th 2008, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

griffindor is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just bought an apartment in Daya Nueva and will be moving out there permanently in July with my daughter. Does anyone know how the employment is around the area for teaching English?

Gill
Old Dec 8th 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

stephendutchman is on a distinguished road

anyone have the em address of the administrator ,for the community payments for pinada gardens ,daya nueva .the office i believe is in almoradi..thanks
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

I have a private message that I can't access until I post up another 2 messages just in case anyone things I am a bit mad doing this tonight! Starting to panick now about moving across so any reassurance about my decision will be greatly appreciated!
Gill
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

Does anyone know about the alleged problems with a drug dealer that is supposed to live in Daya Nueva that I have read about?
Gill
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

gaynormurray is an unknown quantity at this point

can anyone tell me whether Antonios wife, Carmen from Imanyos has had her baby yet? We were over there at Xmas, and would love to know !
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

moblies is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know of the childrens ball park in Quesada called red monkeys, if it's still there and how to get to it from Daya?

Have an 18month old that would love it.

Thanks
Old Jan 29th 2009, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Ricardo y Renee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gaynormurray
can anyone tell me whether Antonios wife, Carmen from Imanyos has had her baby yet? We were over there at Xmas, and would love to know !
Hi Gaynor
We were over last weekend and I overheard my wife speaking to the neighbours........apparently she had a boy :-)
Old Jan 29th 2009, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by stephendutchman
help with curtains . left the measurements in the draw at ASB can anyone advise on measurements in inches for curtains in main bedroom of a 2 bed, drop (from coving to floor at patio door to balcony in front bedroom) and the width of the doors.

thanks
Hi there we are in ASB and my wife says we have 90 inch ones, but it depends where you fit the pole :-)
Old Jan 29th 2009, 2:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ricardo y Renee
Hi there we are in ASB and my wife says we have 90 inch ones, but it depends where you fit the pole :-)
Don`t have inches in Spain, or in fact the UK either, didn`t it go metric in the seventies ? lol
Old Jan 29th 2009, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
Don`t have inches in Spain, or in fact the UK either, didn`t it go metric in the seventies ? lol
Aaah you see the Dutchman asked for it in inches...................just like the good old days. In fact not being resident there, I believe the last time we walked around a drapery shop( exciting eh?) they were all in inches. I also see we are getting bent bananas and mucky spuds in lbs :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.