Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Could it happen here?

Could it happen here?

Old May 8th 2010, 12:57 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Could it happen here?

Originally Posted by jackytoo
How old are the last two posters...14?
Why? Do 14 year olds often outsmart you or something?
Old May 8th 2010, 1:15 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy
Why? Do 14 year olds often outsmart you or something?

I'm gonna sit with a bucket of popcorn and watch all this before the Mods wake up lol
Old May 10th 2010, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud of

At the risk of sounding like Cricketman I have friends who have handed their keys back to the bank and left. The place is a train crash. I have been there last year. The Islands are being reclaimed by the reservoirs and the expensive villas are poorly built and crumbling. Jobs too. It is too hot in summer to do anything but go from one air-con building to another. Wine about 8-10 euro per glass and the gear in the shopping malls is more expensive than London.
Sounds almost exactly like Brit Ex-pats talking about Spain. Mind you I have changed a couple of words.

Jim
Old May 10th 2010, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

How old are the last two posters...14?
Misssed the intelectual offerings from those two, am in Spain for a few weeks. On a borrowed laptop, so haven't got the Binman on ignore here, and it's been a while since I have read any of his posts, not missed much have I?
Old May 10th 2010, 3:48 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by agoreira
Misssed the intelectual offerings from those two, am in Spain for a few weeks. On a borrowed laptop, so haven't got the Binman on ignore here, and it's been a while since I have read any of his posts, not missed much have I?
You are so dull.. A most boastful and arrogant man with not much to do I guess.. Good job you've got spellcheck to keep you in line eh? Otherwise we'd be pickin' you to bits.. No we wouldn't, we ain't that bothered.. Snort.
Old May 10th 2010, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

savateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nice

We, have also noticed the spelling mistakes, and poor grammer !

Empty vessel's eh !

Lushdaddy, just put them on ignore, RM, Agoirera, and Jackytoo, are the biggest trolls on here. Their all on my ignore list ! Happened to see Agoirera post by accident before I logged in, comical to say the least !

Last edited by savateur; May 10th 2010 at 4:09 pm.
Old May 10th 2010, 5:18 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

There is a god after all...I will be shot of two stupid stalkers
Old May 10th 2010, 5:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by savateur
We, have also noticed the spelling mistakes, and poor grammer !

Empty vessel's eh !

Lushdaddy, just put them on ignore, RM, Agoirera, and Jackytoo, are the biggest trolls on here. Their all on my ignore list ! Happened to see Agoirera post by accident before I logged in, comical to say the least !
How the HELL did I get dragged into this sorry mess?
Old May 10th 2010, 5:50 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
How the HELL did I get dragged into this sorry mess?
Cos you're a sucker for it RM.
Admit it you love to be in the thick of it up to your neck.
Next best thing to a Rugby scrum,eh?
Old May 10th 2010, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

susanspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Anything, anytime can happen anywhere
(Just look at the Volcanoe thing!)

Always best to have a 'Plan B'!
Old May 10th 2010, 5:55 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by susanspain
Anything, anytime can happen anywhere
(Just look at the Volcanoe thing!)

Always best to have a 'Plan B'!
You might find you need an X,Y,Z,as well if you hang out on BE for too long.
Old May 10th 2010, 5:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Cos you're a sucker for it RM.
Admit it you love to be in the thick of it up to your neck.
Next best thing to a Rugby scrum,eh?
Normally I love it....
Old May 10th 2010, 6:19 pm
HOODIE

There is a god after all...I will be shot of two stupid stalkers
How old are you? 12?
Old May 10th 2010, 6:22 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

So you didn't take the advice
Old May 10th 2010, 6:40 pm
HOODIE

So you didn't take the advice
I don't require the ignore button. If everyone started putting everyone else on ignore then I believe differences of opinion wouldn't be stated against people and so the forum would end up with a very boring outlook with nobody daring to speak up for themselves for fear of being "IGNORED".
It may be apt for some and I can understand why they use it but for me, I like to hear (read) what people have to say. Even if I don't agree with them.
Even Agrorora has me on ignore, yet he seems unable to refrain from mentioning me from time to time so what's the point of him using it. He loves my posts and can't get enough of them. I'm his cheap thrill. He says he is using a borrowed laptop and this is why he can see my posts because he hasn't got me on ignore on it..?? Well, I believe that you have to log in as your user name i.e. Agrorara, then put in your password and hey presto, from any connection in the world your settings should not have changed and I should still be on ignore.. Me thinks he likes to read what I've read.. Just to stir it a little but I don't mind.. Carry on columbo..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.