Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 6th 2009, 10:53 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Why is that many Brits seem to prefer San Miguel over Cruzcampo? Vote your favourite in the poll! (See Siesta Time)

Last edited by Jur; Jun 6th 2009 at 11:00 am.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jur
Why is that many Brits seem to prefer San Miguel over Cruzcampo? Vote your favourite in the poll! (See Siesta Time)
Bryony and I actually prefer Portugese beer (Sagres etc) and Portugese bread (is there a poll for that)

Last edited by MikeCol; Jun 6th 2009 at 11:08 am.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:10 am
Jur

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Bryony and I actually prefer Portugese beer (Sagres etc) and Portugese bread (is there a poll for that)
hmmm, Pan Portugués! Why don´t you start a bread poll?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jur
hmmm, Pan Portugués! Why don´t you start a bread poll?
Is that the same as a bread roll?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:30 am
Jur

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Is that the same as a bread roll?
I said bread pole !
Old Jun 6th 2009, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Well we got the mains electric wrong meter but they changed that within 10 days so we are now on the day/night tariffs.

Next problem tried to register to see my bills online and it wont accept my NIE asks for NIF or CIF but I dont have either.

Seem to remember that this has been a problem for others and they have solved the problem.

How do I do it?

I think it may be to do with the NIE not having enough numbers or letters.

Anyone know how to beat Sevillan/Endesa computor?

Thanks in anticipation, John.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Well we got the mains electric wrong meter but they changed that within 10 days so we are now on the day/night tariffs.

Next problem tried to register to see my bills online and it wont accept my NIE asks for NIF or CIF but I dont have either.

Seem to remember that this has been a problem for others and they have solved the problem.

How do I do it?

I think it may be to do with the NIE not having enough numbers or letters.

Anyone know how to beat Sevillan/Endesa computor?

Thanks in anticipation, John.
Hi John
I managed to log on to the Sevillana site with my Tarjeta de Residencia. There should be a drop down menu with the NIF/CIF as the first option, and tarjeta de residencia as the last option.
The only "problem" I had was that it obliged me to fill in my second surname, which of course I don't have, so I had to get inventive.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 6:42 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
Hi John
I managed to log on to the Sevillana site with my Tarjeta de Residencia. There should be a drop down menu with the NIF/CIF as the first option, and tarjeta de residencia as the last option.
The only "problem" I had was that it obliged me to fill in my second surname, which of course I don't have, so I had to get inventive.
If you don`t have a second surname, on some of the forms it says put in a // maybe that will be ok on the registration ?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi John
Second surname no probs but I don't have NIF/CIF or TdR so where next?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

John. Try your NIE number, but miss out the first 0
Old Jun 7th 2009, 6:42 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

It should take the number of what you opened the account with, ie passport ?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

But you do have an NIE, right? It is the same number as the tarjeta de residencia.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But you do have an NIE, right? It is the same number as the tarjeta de residencia.
Yes got the NIE 4 years ago. Will try Big wheels drop the first 0.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Hi John
Do you know where the Endesa office is in Ayamonte?
Is it worth a visit

Chris
Old Jun 7th 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes got the NIE 4 years ago. Will try Big wheels drop the first 0.
If you look at one of your facturas, top right corner underneath your name, you should see your ID number as they have it recorded.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.