Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:40 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Jur
But we have our own club now! I think it´s unique to have instead of a long confusing thread a whole sub-forum.
Like many people I have spoken to - I prefer it like it is. Had this discussion before, so I am happy for it to stay just as it is and if we need to start a new one for size reasons, no probs for me personally.

Just went to the Castro Marim market - excellent to visit on every 2nd Saturday of the month - different and bigger than the Ayamonte one. And FRESH HERBS!! Also lots of 'ugly' veg that you know are Bio and will taste excellent!

As well as the other market stuff of course, notjust fruit and veg - everything else is there.... enjoyable morning and recommended if you like markets.....

Jon
Old Jun 13th 2009, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Like many people I have spoken to - I prefer it like it is. Had this discussion before, so I am happy for it to stay just as it is and if we need to start a new one for size reasons, no probs for me personally.

Just went to the Castro Marim market - excellent to visit on every 2nd Saturday of the month - different and bigger than the Ayamonte one. And FRESH HERBS!! Also lots of 'ugly' veg that you know are Bio and will taste excellent!

As well as the other market stuff of course, notjust fruit and veg - everything else is there.... enjoyable morning and recommended if you like markets.....

Jon
Hi Jon, is it just through the summer or all year round?

Ray
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

I ahve started a continuation thread for those who liked this format. Hopefully it will complement the Ayamonte Club forum and that people will use the new facilities.
New thread is Cost Esuri Ayamonte Part 6

(who ever owns this thread can close it now)
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:39 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ

Hi, no one "owns" the thread. Its a little piece of you all
Old Jun 13th 2009, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

I ahve started a continuation thread for those who liked this format. Hopefully it will complement the Ayamonte Club forum and that people will use the new facilities.

Excellent! I think I do understand forums (should that be for fora). But like a number of others I prefer this format, which i suppose is really something of a 'chat room'. I will certainly use the the new Ayamonte dedicated sub-forum - but I do tend to get lost. I am, however, particularly pleased this new 'chat room' has been opened.

Steve
Old Jun 13th 2009, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl

Jon
Hi Jon,

Hello from Sunny UK I see you got to Castro Marim Market before us and the report sounds good just the sort of place we would like meet you there for coffee soon.

Regards, John.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Is part six in the "Club" as it should be.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline

Ray
As far as we can tell yes.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by John & Kath
As far as we can tell yes.
Hi John, did your trip back go OK?

Ray
Old Jun 16th 2009, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi John, did your trip back go OK?

Ray
Great the boat seemed much "nicer" than the other and Santander is just as nice as you said worth another look at a later date.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Great the boat seemed much "nicer" than the other and Santander is just as nice as you said worth another look at a later date.
Hi John
Have you been to Santander?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Please can you all move to the new Costa Esuri - Ayamonte Part 6 thread, please.
At the top of this page click on Ayamonte Club and you will see all the new threads. Add the new Part 6 to your favourites.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Please can you all move to the new Costa Esuri - Ayamonte Part 6 thread, please.
At the top of this page click on Ayamonte Club and you will see all the new threads. Add the new Part 6 to your favourites.
HERE is an even better one for your favs and as you are all getting more for your pounds now, maybe donate a bit towards the cause and help Phil and Reptonian.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:46 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Ray
Hi Ray

All year round - nice place LOTS of stuff and some barbeques as well where you can have a snack and a 70c beer!

Note its ONLY SECOND saturday each month and the parking can be a little tricky if you arrive late

Have fun

Jon
Old Jun 17th 2009, 11:16 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it a bit daft to have two parts of this running Can't the old one be locked. How do I know which to post on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.