Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 8th 2009, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Hi John
Do you know where the Endesa office is in Ayamonte?
Is it worth a visit

Chris
Down the street across the Island from Eroski. Not been did my stuff in the office in Huelva.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Veleta
If you look at one of your facturas, top right corner underneath your name, you should see your ID number as they have it recorded.
I will have a look in the morning and check that out also.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 2:54 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

G'day peeps

Now that this is a dedicated Ayamonte forum section you dont necessarily need to continue with one long post as you needed to in the past.

In this way it will make it a lot easier for you to search for information in the future

So dont hesitate to start your own thread on your particular subject
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
G'day peeps

Now that this is a dedicated Ayamonte forum section you dont necessarily need to continue with one long post as you needed to in the past.

In this way it will make it a lot easier for you to search for information in the future

So dont hesitate to start your own thread on your particular subject
Hi Mitzyboy

I think I must be missing something, but I'm not sure I understand what led to that comment. Unless you are taking up JDR's cudgels?

Steve
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:49 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi Mitzyboy

I think I must be missing something, but I'm not sure I understand what led to that comment. Unless you are taking up JDR's cudgels?

Steve
You really don`t understand forums do you ?
They are trying to help you, log on to the main SPAIN page and you may understand.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:57 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mitzyboy

Steve
The "Costa Esuri - Ayamonte" thread had reached 6015 posts and a thread that size takes a long time to load for people on dial up and periodically we end up having to close the thread and start a new one. I think this current Costa Esuri - Ayamonte thread is the 4th or 5th rendition. It must be difficult to find particular info in each thread, and there are many different topics being discussed in each one. Therefore I think the time has come to give you your very own sub-forum. That way you can start threads about different topics relating to your discussion about Ayamonte but still retain the feel of community that you have in the threads.

I hope you enjoy

Here you go: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=138
Old Jun 8th 2009, 5:00 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mitzyboy

Steve
Hey Steve

What comment? I think you may have misunderstood, or I didnt explain it very well.

I meant that now this has been created you can do what you want, i.e. you can post new threads which will still stay within the Ayamonte "envelope", or if you want to you can continue posting on the long thread, or better still someone could open up a Clubroom thread or something like that for chat.

Its a blank canvas .... up to you
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:00 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue
The "Costa Esuri - Ayamonte" thread had reached 6015 posts and a thread that size takes a long time to load for people on dial up and periodically we end up having to close the thread and start a new one. I think this current Costa Esuri - Ayamonte thread is the 4th or 5th rendition. It must be difficult to find particular info in each thread, and there are many different topics being discussed in each one. Therefore I think the time has come to give you your very own sub-forum. That way you can start threads about different topics relating to your discussion about Ayamonte but still retain the feel of community that you have in the threads.

I hope you enjoy

Here you go: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=138

This is the best idea for a long time, it got way to confusing to have one thread discussing car rentals, restaurants, lawyers, nie´s, property management companies, etc etc etc for the HUELVA area and not being able to find any info back. Super job Moderators!!

What is odd is that there are only about 1000 foreigners registered in the Huelva province, I would expect a Torrevieja or Fuengirola thread much sooner. Then again, everyone out there knows everything about life in Spain already.......
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hey Steve

What comment? I think you may have misunderstood, or I didnt explain it very well.

I meant that now this has been created you can do what you want, i.e. you can post new threads which will still stay within the Ayamonte "envelope", or if you want to you can continue posting on the long thread, or better still someone could open up a Clubroom thread or something like that for chat.

Its a blank canvas .... up to you
Ahhhhh. Sue's post has explained all. There is a new area for us all to play with; under numerous separate headings - as JDR has wanted for ages.

It just takes time that's all!

I suppose this is why this thread is getting steadily shorter as existing posts are transferred.

In my 'favourites' now, anyway.

Steve
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:25 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhh. Sue's post has explained all. There is a new area for us all to play with; under numerous separate headings - as JDR has wanted for ages.

It just takes time that's all!

I suppose this is why this thread is getting steadily shorter as existing posts are transferred.

In my 'favourites' now, anyway.

Steve
You will find it sooo much easier to search for and look back on previous questions and answers. ,-))
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:36 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Sue is doing a tremendous job of pulling out specific threads from the old "huge" thread. Believe me it takes a huge amount of time and effort.

Please support her efforts by creating new threads rather than posting to the old one.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:38 pm
Jur

Time to close this one then...........
Old Jun 11th 2009, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Time to close this one then...........
As lomg as it's replaced with a gossiping extended social thread. All the other threads are wonderful and welcome but this thread had a unique character which I hopw ill not be lost. It was a bit like a delayed chat-room but sparked lots of interest, new ideas, social interaction etc. I thought it was magic.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:24 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by MikeJ
As lomg as it's replaced with a gossiping extended social thread. All the other threads are wonderful and welcome but this thread had a unique character which I hopw ill not be lost. It was a bit like a delayed chat-room but sparked lots of interest, new ideas, social interaction etc. I thought it was magic.
But we have our own club now! I think it´s unique to have instead of a long confusing thread a whole sub-forum.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:51 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Well if you want one, start one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.