Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

IVYGIRL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Betris. I find your comments rude and uncalled for. You are showing yourself in your true colours.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:52 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IVYGIRL
Betris. I find your comments rude and uncalled for. You are showing yourself in your true colours.
why is that then.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I have to say it doesn`t help if people post address´s and when they have just left or when they are arriving. This is an open forum and anybody can read the info on it, so be very careful about personal info posted.

We have posted that or similar no end of times between us in this thread and its predecessors m8. It might sink in one day.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:21 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by big wheels
We have posted that or similar no end of times between us in this thread and its predecessors m8. It might sink in one day.
I can but try. ;-))
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
why is that then.
Probably calling the guy a 'wimp'. He's trying to start and run a local business and to be held up at gunpoint is a VERY frightening thing. They took money and his ipod etc.... with a gun in hand.

My friend was held up, not with a gun but still with a lethal weapon and they threatened to use it to kill him. He was terrified. He had every right to be.

I dont think his plan to close a bit early makes him a wimp - I actually salute him for not closing down the shop, many would. Surely you dont mean it Betris?

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Nov 12th 2008 at 8:16 am.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Probably calling the guy a 'wimp'. He's trying to start and run a local business and to be held up at gunpoint is a VERY frightening thing. They took money and his ipod etc.... with a gun in hand.

My friend was held up, not with a gun but still with a lethal weapon and they threatened to use it to kill him. He was terrified. He had every right to be.

I dont think his plan to close a bit early makes him a wimp - I actually salute him for not closing down the shop, many would. Surely you dont mean it Betris?
If something like this happened to me, i would have to use nappies for a long time .
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:00 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
If something like this happened to me, i would have to use nappies for a long time .
Brilliant response Marisol

mel x
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:23 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

I have had more guns pulled on me than john wayn.dont forget I was a usher in the kids grotto in iverpool

Last edited by betris; Nov 12th 2008 at 2:25 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

I have had more guns pulled on me than john wayn.dont forget I was a usher in the kids grotto in iverpool

i don't know the meaning of that.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:42 pm
Banned

i don't know the meaning of that.
a grotto is where the children (kids)of about 5 years old go and sit on father chrismas,s knee and tell father christmas what they want for christmas.usualy in the big stores before christmas they open a grotto and there are thousands of children (kids) lined up a taking turns to sit on his knee one at a time.the usher guides the que and organises the children in and out.
john wayne was an american cowboy

Last edited by betris; Nov 12th 2008 at 2:46 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

a grotto is where the children (kids)of about 5 years old go and sit on father chrismas,s knee and tell father christmas what they want for christmas.usualy in the big stores before christmas they open a grotto and there are thousands of children (kids) lined up a taking turns to sit on his knee one at a time.the usher guides the que and organises the children in and out.
john wayne was an american cowboy
i see.
by the way, i already knew who john wayne was.
Thanks Betris

Last edited by marisol; Nov 12th 2008 at 3:09 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:55 pm
Banned

i see.
by the way, i already knew who was john wayne
Thanks Betris
ok.it was a joke by the way.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok.it was a joke by the way.
john wayne

here he is
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:32 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quickie....some good BMI flights out, I have booked for 08/09/09 for a week.. £124 for two of us. East Mids to Faro. There are cheaper ones too but the days didn't suit us. £6.04 out and the same price return then plus the taxes and charges. No cases included

Mel

PS Moderators...on Spain thread as many Costa Esuri folk fly into Faro
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

In the Express today there was a feature on a small Hotel at Estoi in Portugal. It looks very specilal from the article and its web page. www.montedocasal.pt The cuisine is gourmet, as are the prices. Nice to know of these places for 'special occasions' They serve dinner and lunch to non residents.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.