Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Nov 20th 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Are we all dreaming or do you have a source in the Mayor's Parlor?
No source in the Mayor's parlour, Came from our president and ADA, time to celebrate.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

Sorry to keep asking this but the forum seems to be almost the only way to find things out. Has anyone heard anything about the administration process?

Also can anyone tell me whether a License of First Occupation has been obtained for Rago1? I have been told (but not by my lawyer) that if no LFO is ever issued we are automaticly on the master creditors list for a refund of all monies paid, but not to expect to get 100% of the money back. But I have also been told that if I want out of the contract regardless of any LFO I will have to file to sue Fadesa for breach of contract (due to delays) before any LFO is issued, but once the LFO is issued I have to complete. We had never been asked to complete until just before the company went into administration but even then there was no electricity and it was just a vague suggestion. Don't think I understand any of this - our lawyer has not said anything about suing them. I did register my claim but not sure what that really means.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Hi everyone

Sorry to keep asking this but the forum seems to be almost the only way to find things out. Has anyone heard anything about the administration process?

Also can anyone tell me whether a License of First Occupation has been obtained for Rago1? I have been told (but not by my lawyer) that if no LFO is ever issued we are automaticly on the master creditors list for a refund of all monies paid, but not to expect to get 100% of the money back. But I have also been told that if I want out of the contract regardless of any LFO I will have to file to sue Fadesa for breach of contract (due to delays) before any LFO is issued, but once the LFO is issued I have to complete. We had never been asked to complete until just before the company went into administration but even then there was no electricity and it was just a vague suggestion. Don't think I understand any of this - our lawyer has not said anything about suing them. I did register my claim but not sure what that really means.
PS Good news about the commercial centre, hotel and other things - I still believe it will get sorted.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by henny
No source in the Mayor's parlour, Came from our president and ADA, time to celebrate.
I have received the email from ADA at 20.30 hrs tonight.

Positive news but I cannot wait to some action
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

A & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
I have received the email from ADA at 20.30 hrs tonight.

Positive news but I cannot wait to some action
There's more detail in the letter which the intercommunity President of Las Encinas has sent out today, including a promise by the Mayor to fund fiestas for Costa Esuri. All Las Encinas owners will presumably have a copy, but PM us if you would like one.

I should also point out that the Mayor has also apparently stated that the Marina will be the second largest in Andalucia after Puerto Banus, with the ability to take up to 1000 vessels of up to 50 metres. My natural scepticism would make me suspect that the Mayor had been interviewed after cosnuming even more wine than we did last week during an excellent evening with Jon-Bxl and his charming lady, but our President says he has seen the plans for the Marina and they are "impresionante"
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:59 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A & M
There's more detail in the letter which the intercommunity President of Las Encinas has sent out today, including a promise by the Mayor to fund fiestas for Costa Esuri. All Las Encinas owners will presumably have a copy, but PM us if you would like one.

I should also point out that the Mayor has also apparently stated that the Marina will be the second largest in Andalucia after Puerto Banus, with the ability to take up to 1000 vessels of up to 50 metres. My natural scepticism would make me suspect that the Mayor had been interviewed after cosnuming even more wine than we did last week during an excellent evening with Jon-Bxl and his charming lady, but our President says he has seen the plans for the Marina and they are "impresionante"
They will need plenty people there to spend money though to make anything like that work, sort of demand and supply rather than take a chance .
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

A & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
They will need plenty people there to spend money though to make anything like that work, sort of demand and supply rather than take a chance .
Fair point, but we did notice on our recent visit to C.E. that the Marina at Quinta do Vale, just across the Guadiana (visible from holes 2 to 6 on the West golf course) is up and running already, with a few reasonable size boats in it the other weekend. Doesn't look as though there are many facilities yet but the presence of boats certainly suggests some potential. Maybe there is more money on the Portuguese than on the Spanish side of the river?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 5:51 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Fair point, but we did notice on our recent visit to C.E. that the Marina at Quinta do Vale, just across the Guadiana (visible from holes 2 to 6 on the West golf course) is up and running already, with a few reasonable size boats in it the other weekend. Doesn't look as though there are many facilities yet but the presence of boats certainly suggests some potential. Maybe there is more money on the Portuguese than on the Spanish side of the river?
This is one on the coast near us, hundreds of yachts, thousands of visitors daily, rent from the luxury villas etc, but they still struggle to make it pay it`s way.
Slide the bar to the top and fly yourself round with the arrows on the LHS.
HERE
Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=sunshine sue;6993365]went to Jag's bar today for breakfast.
Proper English sausages and bacon.

Sue...............you better keep an eye on that man of yours.........................."Sue I'm just poppin' into town for a newspaper".......................via Jags.................
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

[QUOTE=Ears332205;6995445]
Originally Posted by sunshine sue
went to Jag's bar today for breakfast.
Proper English sausages and bacon.

Sue...............you better keep an eye on that man of yours.........................."Sue I'm just poppin' into town for a newspaper".......................via Jags.................

Hi Rachel,

I know what you mean

breakfast was good though, saved me having to cook,
and had a pot of tea served with cold milk.

Love
Suex
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hi A & M,

Got this copy of the approved plans from a website but don't remember which. It has been approved by the Ayuntamiento Ayamonte, the Province Huelva, the Region Andalucia and the Coastal Authority but all this was many months ago before the financial problems hit. You can see it on the left hand plan just to the north of the motorway, very small scale so difficult to tell how many berths but 1000 seems very optimistic unless they are all rowing boats.

There is reported to be a shortage of berths all the way from Gibralter to Lagos and this is very true of Ayamonte and Huelva. FINCA Steve is the man who knows and might chip in on this one.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Nov 21st 2008 at 11:40 am.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Sorry did not add this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Costa Esuri Marina.pdf (2.05 MB, 322 views)
Old Nov 21st 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

We have seen the picture display at the "Passage" change over the years and there was on particular painting by a local artist called I think Pedro that took our fancy. It was a roofscape painted from a viewing point up in old Ayamonte and even the €1000 price did not deter us but it had already been sold so we are keeping our eye out for others that may come up in the future. It is a good place to look but there must be others let us know how you go on.
Hi

Not sure whether 'pictures' includes photographs, but if so Neil at Frontera Funiture has some excellent examples. Don't know what the prices are like though.

Another alternative - although I'm not sure how often these happen - are exhibitions held at the Parador. Been to a couple over the last two/three years, and some paintings there have been quite good.

Steve y Pat
Old Nov 21st 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by AndyS
Thanks John, finally going over to complete on the plot.
Congratulations Andy.

Any idea when you might start building?

Regards

Steve y Pat
Old Nov 21st 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andy,

Manta Rota is next along the coast after Monte Gordo then Pria Verde it is the small town where MARS Bar is situated. Over the bridge then second exit on the motorway, turn right at the end of the link road then second on the left.

Have a good trip, John.
Actually, strictly speaking, Altura is the next westwards from Monte Gordo and then Manta Rota. Altura has a very good beach resto too,
Mike J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.