Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:57 pm

TracyandGrog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Hi everyone

Sorry to keep asking this but the forum seems to be almost the only way to find things out. Has anyone heard anything about the administration process?

Also can anyone tell me whether a License of First Occupation has been obtained for Rago1? I have been told (but not by my lawyer) that if no LFO is ever issued we are automaticly on the master creditors list for a refund of all monies paid, but not to expect to get 100% of the money back. But I have also been told that if I want out of the contract regardless of any LFO I will have to file to sue Fadesa for breach of contract (due to delays) before any LFO is issued, but once the LFO is issued I have to complete. We had never been asked to complete until just before the company went into administration but even then there was no electricity and it was just a vague suggestion. Don't think I understand any of this - our lawyer has not said anything about suing them. I did register my claim but not sure what that really means.
Yes LFO was issued for Rago1 in April 2007.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

sandyeo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by henny
Great news today about the Marina going ahead end of 2010 and the shopping centre has been bought and work will continue. Hotel near golf course is also on the agenda. Thanks to the mayor of Ayamonte!!!
Ok I don't have a keel boat! but OH thinking of buying a sailing dinghy (similar to Lazer). Anyone know where we can hire or where there is a safe sailing area? We sail mainly on lakes UK.

Sandra
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Actually, strictly speaking, Altura is the next westwards from Monte Gordo and then Manta Rota. Altura has a very good beach resto too,
Mike J
Hi MikeJ, you are correct and Altura is where you can get the bread that they serve at the Manta Rota beach resto. Will try out the one at Altura this weekend. Thanks, Bryony.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TracyandGrog
Yes LFO was issued for Rago1 in April 2007.
Thanks Tracy and Grog so I assume it was only the electricity that held back the completion - or to rephrase prevent MF from pushing for our completion?

Altura - the retaurant by the car park at the beach is great for fish.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

CAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really nice

PAYMENT OF SPANISH TAX BY NON-RESIDENTS

Is there anybody out there than can help me?

I'm up to date and happy about my Spanish Local Authority Tax.

I think I'm up to date re the Spanish wealth and rental income taxes. However, I'm not happy, as its currently costing me more to arrange payment than the payment itself.

Any advice as to the best/cheapest way of paying these taxes would be welcome. Neither my wife nor I have any Spanish, and although resident in the UK, visit CE every three months or so.

Taff
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by CAROL TAFF

I think I'm up to date re the Spanish wealth and rental income taxes. However, I'm not happy, as its currently costing me more to arrange payment than the payment itself.

Any advice as to the best/cheapest way of paying these taxes would be welcome. Neither my wife nor I have any Spanish, and although resident in the UK, visit CE every three months or so.

Taff
Do it yourself then it just costs the tax. It is easy if your just paying the imputed rental tax, the wealth tax has now gone!

See post # 115 on Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas where this is being discussed at the moment.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Nov 23rd 2008 at 10:50 am.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:46 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CAROL TAFF

Taff
There is a link on the Rago 1 thread to the Form 214 which is what you need to complete for the Income & Wealth Tax due for 2007. The Wealth Tax was abolished for 2008, so only the income applies for next years return. As to how you go about completing this form and where you submit it is still a mystery to me, but I have a friend in Spain who is looking into it for me. All the solicitors I haver spoken to are quoting 200 euros for the privilege?

John

Last edited by John and Lynn; Nov 23rd 2008 at 11:49 am.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
There is a link on the Rago 1 thread to the Form 214 which is what you need to complete for the Income & Wealth Tax due for 2007. The Wealth Tax was abolished for 2008, so only the income applies for next years return. As to how you go about completing this form and where you submit it is still a mystery to me, but I have a friend in Spain who is looking into it for me. All the solicitors I haver spoken to are quoting 200 euros for the privilege?

John
It really should be very easy but never is first time. The Hacienda tax office is the big fortress like building opposite the ferry terminal the door is on the back and you have to go through a metal detector screen and have your bags examined. Once inside the enquirey desk is to the right and no one speaks English so you have to think ahead and Spanglish what you want.

Print off a copy of the Modelo (form) 214 and the English crib and take it with you that will help. As long as you have paid your Council tax you have all the information you need on their form, correct address, NIE no, taxable value etc.

These days unless you are registered to fill in the form online (dont go there it is just too complicated for begineers) you have to buy the multipart 214 at the Tax Office for €0.50 cents a copy. Fill it in and check it with the guy over at the back left who is very nice and speaks some English (grey beard) and the take it to your bank to pay (most are registered for this) if not take it to one that is. PAY, they will keep most of the copies and give you one. Should be all done in about an hour then have coffee at the Passage Cafe to celibrate.

The Tax Office is open at about 9 until 13.00 so I would be there early before it gets crowded since December is the last month to pay there will be lots of Spanish doing just what you are this next month.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Congratulations Andy.

Any idea when you might start building?

Regards

Steve y Pat
pm'd you
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:49 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

John
We got Alex at ADA to help us sort out all our taxes (current and back-dated) - council, wealth and income and also denouncing (not sure if that is the right word) our solicitor's PoA- can't remember how much they charged but it was well worth every penny for their help and advice and we are going to set up a direct debit for future payments.

Sharon
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

John
I can beat the €200 quote. My abogado, with who I have just severed my relationship (for a variety of reasons) sent me a note, explaining the tax on rental income and asked for a bargain basement €520 to complete the documentation for me!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 5:53 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

That's disgusting, sack him. It only takes a few minutes once you have got the hang of it. 10 mins to pay it.

Oh just realised you did sack him, well done!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jackytoo
That's disgusting, sack him. It only takes a few minutes once you have got the hang of it. 10 mins to pay it.

Oh just realised you did sack him, well done!
Having been completelybut legally ripped off by this abogado I would love to name and shame them......but that would be a tad risky in terms of slander. To save any unecessary concern I will only say this abogado is NOT located in the Huelva region.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AndyS
Having been completelybut legally ripped off by this abogado I would love to name and shame them......but that would be a tad risky in terms of slander. To save any unecessary concern I will only say this abogado is NOT located in the Huelva region.
I wonder if that goes part way towards explaining why he wanted to charge you so much for your tax return. If he had to travel a long way to get to the Huelva Agencia Tributaria, or pay someone local to Huelva to submit the form on his behalf the costs would have been higher than local solicitors.

Just a thought.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

My Abogado is in Marbella and it cost 200e. Hardly a bargain, but what seems the norm if you use a lawyer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.