Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf42
Surely not as brutal as the damage to the Costa's coastline by concrete, as evidenced by Esuri.
I think you will find that Urbanisation Costa Esuri is between 7 and 10 kilometers behind the nearest coast and beach. Also there is no construction within at least a kilometer of the tidal part of the of the River Guadiana. All of the salt marshes have been preserved and are a protected Natural Zone. The overall built density on the urbanisation is restricted by the Junta Andalucia to no more than 15% and as the development is completed the golf courses and green areas will be irrigated by "grey water" recycled within Costa Esuri. I am not saying it is perfect just that it has been thought through by the responsible authorities be be as least damaging as you can be when you build a new town.

PS you might be thinking of Isla Canela Beach resort and Isla Canela Marina resort which have caused a huge amount of controversy

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Feb 2nd 2008 at 4:35 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

JS&SS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hola,
We too are very disappointed that the old thread has been closed but very pleased that this new one has started so quickly. It only took a few clicks to find it.
It was through the old forum that we decided to visit Esuri and are now eagerly awaiting completion on our townhouse on RVA 1 Manzana 2. Sam's enthusiasm for the development certainly rubbed off and we will sorely miss her contributions.
The information posted has been invaluable to us - where we can match kitchen units, where are the best furniture packages, info on the golf etc. Sure - there will always be negative postings, but we have ignored these as there will always be small minded people who thrive on disruption and negativity. Perhaps the whingers should start their own forum.
Should part of the moderation on this forum be to remove the negative comments from people who obviously don't want to say anything good about the development?
John and I are in this for the long term - we don't want to sell. In fact we want to be in Esuri as much as we can. John is on countdown to retirement and the children leaving home - 2.5 years in the first case and maybe never in the second!!
We will be in Esuri w/c 10th Feb - we have never met in person anyone who has posted, apart from Bill McCall who has been an inspiration to us. If anyone is out this week, or is fortunate enough to be a resident, please drop us a pm and look forward to meeting you. Perhaps a rioja party in a furniture free town house?? We can do the builders clean later!!
Adios for now
John and Sue
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:01 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JS&SS
Hola,
Should part of the moderation on this forum be to remove the negative comments from people who obviously don't want to say anything good about the development?
Do you mean that you think we should remove posts from people who have negative experiences just because other people dont agree with them? Don't you think that might amount to censorship?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Does this mean some of you lot will try and contribute to the rest of the Spain forum, or will you continue to remain the closed community you have been??
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:43 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Does this mean some of you lot will try and contribute to the rest of the Spain forum, or will you continue to remain the closed community you have been??
Is this a hijack, can we all join in
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Is this a hijack, can we all join in
No not at all, just hoping that some of the reclusive people join in on a forum dedicated to Spain, not just CE.

What do you care anywhere, its not like you live near the dump any way.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:52 pm

No not at all, just hoping that some of the reclusive people join in on a forum dedicated to Spain, not just CE.

What do you care anywhere, its not like you live near the dump any way.
I just love your hijacks
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:55 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I just love your hijacks
I like to call them diversions........................

any way, I have been at the pub since 3pm watching the rugby and I think its time for bed........................

Sweet dreams.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:56 pm

I like to call them diversions........................

any way, I have been at the pub since 3pm watching the rugby and I think its time for bed........................

Sweet dreams.
Night.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by JS&SS
Hola,
We too are very disappointed that the old thread has been closed but very pleased that this new one has started so quickly. It only took a few clicks to find it.
It was through the old forum that we decided to visit Esuri and are now eagerly awaiting completion on our townhouse on RVA 1 Manzana 2. Sam's enthusiasm for the development certainly rubbed off and we will sorely miss her contributions.
The information posted has been invaluable to us - where we can match kitchen units, where are the best furniture packages, info on the golf etc. Sure - there will always be negative postings, but we have ignored these as there will always be small minded people who thrive on disruption and negativity. Perhaps the whingers should start their own forum.
John and I are in this for the long term - we don't want to sell. In fact we want to be in Esuri as much as we can. John is on countdown to retirement and the children leaving home - 2.5 years in the first case and maybe never in the second!!
We will be in Esuri w/c 10th Feb - we have never met in person anyone who has posted, apart from Bill McCall who has been an inspiration to us. If anyone is out this week, or is fortunate enough to be a resident, please drop us a pm and look forward to meeting you. Perhaps a rioja party in a furniture free town house?? We can do the builders clean later!!
Adios for now
John and Sue
RIU Atlantico 5th - 12th Feb but mostly up on Esuri at R 607 and Plaza de la Luguna any coffee shop.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

I'm everywhere and watching!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:59 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

John,

Sent you the paper this morning. You should have it now!

Also to everyone else - by God there's loads of you!!! - you've been sent the paper.

I'd like to think that you all requested the paper because of its suprior writing and wonderful production values, but I imagine you just want the dirt on Superior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:26 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I'm everywhere and watching!!
Get some of the others to join you john.

There are some interesting threads about no electricity and doing small building works without permission and having the habitation licences blocked for the rest of the urbanization till it is sorted.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:27 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
John,

Sent you the paper this morning. You should have it now!

Also to everyone else - by God there's loads of you!!! - you've been sent the paper.

I'd like to think that you all requested the paper because of its suprior writing and wonderful production values, but I imagine you just want the dirt on Superior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You still haven`t put the link to it in your signature yet ?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:30 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You still haven`t put the link to it in your signature yet ?
Well you never bloody told I could do that before!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.