Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:35 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Well you never bloody told I could do that before!
pay attention and do as your told

Why do you think I told you to read rule 9 about ten times.

9. The forums, (including the private message and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service. However, a single line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please read Rule 18.) It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.

Last edited by jdr; Feb 3rd 2008 at 6:41 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:44 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
pay attention and do as your told

Why do you think I told you to read rule 9 about ten times.

9. The forums, (including the private message and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service. However, a single line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please read Rule 18.) It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
No one likes a smug so and so!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:52 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

No one likes a smug so and so!
You know me, I always help with as little commitment as possible, there is only 24 hours in a day, I just steer in the right direction then it is up to the punter to do the rest.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:55 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You know me, I always help with as little commitment as possible, there is only 24 hours in a day, I just steer in the right direction then it is up to the punter to do the rest.
Like the new avatar??? I always try to be topical!!!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:59 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Like the new avatar??? I always try to be topical!!!!!!
Got to admit you did have a bit of good fortune. lol
I missed it we were at a 21st birthday but saw the scores at 19 9 I think it was. doh
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by jdr
Got to admit you did have a bit of good fortune. lol
I missed it we were at a 21st birthday but saw the scores at 19 9 I think it was. doh

You make your own luck in rugby, my humbled English friend
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:07 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

You make your own luck in rugby, my humbled English friend
You can say that again.... no don`t bother. ;-)
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by jdr
You can say that again.... no don`t bother. ;-)

Hey come on!! Let me enjoy this. I was still (just about) in school that last time we won in Twickenham (watched it down the pub, though! )

That said, '"I woz there!" for the last time we beat you in London (Wembley 99, 'home' game as Millennium, being built.)

Oh......Esuri is great. (To bring it back on topic before people complain!)

Last edited by Fortaleza; Feb 3rd 2008 at 7:11 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:06 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Get some of the others to join you john.

There are some interesting threads about no electricity and doing small building works without permission and having the habitation licences blocked for the rest of the urbanization till it is sorted.
and threads about music.......and donkeys.............and crappy Welsh bikes..............and all sorts of other utter tosh...............
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

And, "Pictures of Spain"
Here's an easy one for you RM (Belated Birthday wishes).
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-100_0577.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:19 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
And, "Pictures of Spain"
Here's an easy one for you RM (Belated Birthday wishes).
Thanks.

I loved that thread!

Its a pity Keith Waters isnt about any more because he was seriously good at it.

It may well need a resurrection.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

I should have asked the question: Where is this? It is a trick question.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:28 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Carol&John
I should have asked the question: Where is this? It is a trick question.
gotta be CE isnt it?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
gotta be CE isnt it?
Can't be....there's green areas in that photo
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

Some things are going well in my life. My purchase on Costa Esuri is one of the best things I've done. It's a great focus and diversion from Englands current form in the 6 nations.

Costa Esuri in 5 years will be awesome. I remember what La Manga was like at this stage and we're light years ahead.

I'm there from 25th Feb - 9th March. Anyone up for a meet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.