Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Come Dine with Me - Costa Del Sol

Come Dine with Me - Costa Del Sol

Old Mar 5th 2012, 11:38 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come Dine with Me - Costa Del Sol

Friday night's Come Dine With Me all in one show was another 4 Costa Del Sol expats. 2 blokes and 2 women.

Any of you lot?
Old Mar 5th 2012, 12:08 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Friday night's Come Dine With Me all in one show was another 4 Costa Del Sol expats. 2 blokes and 2 women.

Any of you lot?
Yes, the one that scored the most and gave the best food was me.......I am just deciding what to do with the grand I won.

Old Mar 5th 2012, 12:12 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
Yes, the one that scored the most and gave the best food was me.......I am just deciding what to do with the grand I won.

You mean the one who was quite full of himself and was a bit of a name dropping twat
Old Mar 5th 2012, 12:49 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
You mean the one who was quite full of himself and was a bit of a name dropping twat
Well the other contestants did not mind the name dropping, and proved it by naming me the winner...
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:24 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who has a celeb friend, even a Z one wouldn't be a friend long if they talked about it publicly. Could say I was a friend of Beverly Callard as she lived nearby and was at some of the same parties...would I want to though....NAH. didn't like her! I knew someone whose hands were in a Pork pie advert
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Anyone who has a celeb friend, even a Z one wouldn't be a friend long if they talked about it publicly. Could say I was a friend of Beverly Callard as she lived nearby and was at some of the same parties...would I want to though....NAH. didn't like her! I knew someone whose hands were in a Pork pie advert
So you thought you'd mention it anyway

Google tells me Beverly Callard used to be in Coronation street, scraping the barrel isnt it?
Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:17 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
So you thought you'd mention it anyway

Google tells me Beverly Callard used to be in Coronation street, scraping the barrel isnt it?
As I said Z list, bit of a scrubber and her bloke is even worse mentione her cos the bloke on dine with me did!