Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Classy restaurants Benalmadena

Classy restaurants Benalmadena

Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Classy restaurants Benalmadena

Yes, it was in Nerja, but, was seen in restaurant or rather "heard" in the marina, don´t know which one though
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:56 am
Just Joined

AndyMan is on a distinguished road

Could have been Mama Leones (spellling ??? ) which is set back in the marina not far from Burger King , not been myself but have heard good things about it ....
Old Jun 5th 2009, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Beesknees is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ali, We've lived here for 3 years and in our opinion the two best restaurants which are classy and good value are both in Benalmadena Pueblo - La Perla and Fidels.
Good traditional spanish but with good decor and well dressed tables.
Both are approx 25-30 euro per head for 3 course meals - but food is excellent with a good choice of each course.
My favourite is La Perla, but only because I love the Scallop gratin starter and the Beef fillet in Salt (doesn't taste salty) - it melts in your mouth!
The Pueblo is well worth strolling around - especially the area by the church - go up the pedestrian lift opposite La Perla.
Also try the La Cupula outdoor bar on the slope facing the sea just below the Church terrace - its brilliant for small meals and good value drinks - views are supurb and ambience at night is very special with lights in the trees!

Good luck
Dennis
Old Jun 5th 2009, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beesknees
Hi Ali, We've lived here for 3 years and in our opinion the two best restaurants which are classy and good value are both in Benalmadena Pueblo - La Perla and Fidels.
Good traditional spanish but with good decor and well dressed tables.
Both are approx 25-30 euro per head for 3 course meals - but food is excellent with a good choice of each course.
My favourite is La Perla, but only because I love the Scallop gratin starter and the Beef fillet in Salt (doesn't taste salty) - it melts in your mouth!
The Pueblo is well worth strolling around - especially the area by the church - go up the pedestrian lift opposite La Perla.
Also try the La Cupula outdoor bar on the slope facing the sea just below the Church terrace - its brilliant for small meals and good value drinks - views are supurb and ambience at night is very special with lights in the trees!

Good luck
Dennis

The thread is a year old!!!!