Child Abducted

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 5:59 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Child Abducted

Originally Posted by mikelincs
According to statistics well over 1000 children have gone missing in the UK SINCE Maddie was abducted. Most will be runaways, but... where is the publicity for any of these.
100% agree.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 6:15 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
I think they are just trying to raise theie profile and more money. If they can leave portugal to go to Rome why not go home to the UK.
Just another day in this virtual running TV soap. The parents are flying to Rome by Philip Green's private jet and the British Embassy will be putting them up overnight, private message from Prince Charles. Who will be next to jump on the rolling show?
In the sunday Times today, the parents wan't to organise a concert and will ask Bill Clinton and Elton john...Where will it all end Still like to know what they will do with the money. Anyone seen the other thread on USA forum on here?
Im sorry I just don't see what your problem is. Hopefully it will all end when someone, maybe , just happens to see her and recognises her as a result of all the PR. Obviously they, together with friends and family have been clever enough to orchestrate all these things ... Would you suggest they just do nothing??
Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:21 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Im sorry I just don't see what your problem is. Hopefully it will all end when someone, maybe , just happens to see her and recognises her as a result of all the PR. Obviously they, together with friends and family have been clever enough to orchestrate all these things ... Would you suggest they just do nothing??

well said, Mitzyboy. I would give you some more karma but I have to be seen to be giving it to others first
Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:40 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
well said, Mitzyboy. I would give you some more karma but I have to be seen to be giving it to others first
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:05 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I do hope the new lead is as false as all the other "false" leads.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:16 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I do hope the new lead is as false as all the other "false" leads.
Youve lost me. I havent seen or listened to any news, what happened?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Youve lost me. I havent seen or listened to any news, what happened?
Sorry, I meant to post a link.

They have had a letter, similar to one sent a couple of years ago about two murdered Belgium kids that she is buried in the campo close by.

It hasn't been confirmed and hopefully will be false.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:24 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, I meant to post a link.

They have had a letter, similar to one sent a couple of years ago about two murdered Belgium kids that she is buried in the campo close by.

It hasn't been confirmed and hopefully will be false.
Oh God that is awful!! There are some real sick people about!

Just had a look on sky news and I couldnt find anything.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:25 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by sam parky
Oh God that is awful!! There are some real sick people about!

Just had a look on sky news and I couldnt find anything.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6751189.stm
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

But did they find the bodies of the Belgian children, it doesn't say?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:11 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Apparantly they did find them.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:17 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Yeah, and they have someone on trial for the murder. If the letter is the same as the last one and the last suspect is already inside then it does kind of point towards a ring.

Something the head of that missing child group said was going on in a big way in Portugal anyway.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:25 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, and they have someone on trial for the murder. If the letter is the same as the last one and the last suspect is already inside then it does kind of point towards a ring.

Something the head of that missing child group said was going on in a big way in Portugal anyway.
doesn't sound like good news, does it?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:29 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by lynnxa
doesn't sound like good news, does it?
No, I must admit I went a little cold when I heard it.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

this has scared me. My two children are very obvious and blond and gorgeous, they stick out like a sore thumb on the beach with thier blondness, could they be an easy target? I have felt so safe here with them up till now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.