Child Abducted

Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:03 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Child Abducted

Originally Posted by maryann
I agree with you totally, and I do hope I take sensible precautions for my children. Its just a sorry state to feel that your freedom and rights are compromised like this.

love

mary x x
Also making sure your children are AWARE, and know not to go a 'see the little puppies' as the old advert on TV went. I know our local school will NOT let children go unless their parents, or someone else that they have been told about by the parent, is there to pick them up.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:05 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I see that there is a petition in to Social Services where the McCanns come from, to get them prosecuted for child abandonment when they get back to the UK, and for the other two children to be taken into care. Certainly that is what would have happened had all this sorry affair happened in the UK.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:24 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Notwithstanding this on-going discussion; can I just add the fact that we should all remember that women abuse children also?

Myra Hindley!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:46 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I see that there is a petition in to Social Services where the McCanns come from, to get them prosecuted for child abandonment when they get back to the UK, and for the other two children to be taken into care. Certainly that is what would have happened had all this sorry affair happened in the UK.
I very much doubt that the twins would've ended up in care as you say.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:56 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I very much doubt that the twins would've ended up in care as you say.
Whilst I agree with you that the twins would probably not end up in care they should be assessed as any other parent would be who had left their children 'home alone'.

Rosemary
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Like the kids are going to be much better in the care of social services?

In 2007, ECPAT UK launched a groundbreaking new report on child trafficking in England. Called Missing Out the report includes a summary of research findings across the North-East, the North-West and the Midlands.
The report highlights 80 children known or suspected of being trafficked into the UK for sexual exploitation, labour exploitation and forced marriage. More shocking is that 48 of these children have gone missing from social services care and have never been found.

There again maybe they can meet their adoption targets...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6297573.stm

Originally Posted by mikelincs

Last edited by Mercedes; Jun 14th 2007 at 10:23 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 4:12 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally disagree with them leaving the kids but i think it would be cruel to take there other kids from them!! There a junkie parents in the uk who still have there kids, they see them taking drugs etc but there kids are still staying with them, to take kids into care would be crazy they made a mistake and there paying the ultimate price!!

kezx
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:48 am
Concierge

I believe the McCanns do employ a nanny, but didn't have her with them on the holiday.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard some one has been arrested in Cadiz, does anyone know if this is true???
Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:45 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Just heard some one has been arrested in Cadiz, does anyone know if this is true???
an Italian it looks like.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6251266.stm
Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

lynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
God lets pray that this is an end to this and that little Maddie will be found safe and sound.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard that he is being done for extortion, he was living in Sotogrande, and thats where he was arrested.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:15 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

A reperter from Praia da Luz said on Sky News that it was an Italian man and a Portuguese woman who had been arrested, she could not confirm what exactly they were arrested for but it was believed to be in connection with the Madeleine McCann case.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:19 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by scampicat
A reperter from Praia da Luz said on Sky News that it was an Italian man and a Portuguese woman who had been arrested, she could not confirm what exactly they were arrested for but it was believed to be in connection with the Madeleine McCann case.
trying to extort money I heard.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
trying to extort money I heard.
Yes, just heard that on the news, said two people, and Italian, but no news on Maddie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.