Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bo@&*$ks to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo@&*$ks to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 5:43 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: Bo@&*$ks to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SueG
Good God sometimes this forum is quite frightening!!! I look at some of the posts and to be honest I have to think twice before I post a question myself (having to decide whether some bright spark on here thinks I am a complete moron). Really if someone posts a question or a statement they should get an answer not shot down in flames. Some responses on here are extremely hurtful!!
Never new people in the legal game cared about other peoples feelings,but you learn something new everyday dont you.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 5:48 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

[QUOTE=crispygirl;4552447]
Originally Posted by Douglas jack

OH dear Dougals Jack I seem to be annoying you more and more with every answer I give and I apologise for that, I agree with you 100% truth is best, always. That is how I was brought up and that's how I live my life as best I can and that is how I have brought my children up, but in some circumstance's it is beneficial to concentrate on the positive and leave the negative in the background. Positive and negative are different to truth and un-truth's and when giving an inspector a tour of my department I never lied to them because that would not only be immoral but that would put my job at risk, but to show the positive aspects of my department rather than the negative is good business sense not a lie.
And thats one of the reasons the NHS is in a mess today.But I suppose it keeps you in a job.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Never new people in the legal game cared about other peoples feelings,but you learn something new everyday dont you.
Well that says it all really but at least being in that profession taught me to spell and punctuate!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 5:54 pm
Banned

Well that says it all really but at least being in that profession taught me to spell and punctuate!!
At the expense of others.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 5:56 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

That is an extremely hurtful comment! You can't tar everyone with the same brush. I hope you apologise to Sue!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 5:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Lionda
That is an extremely hurtful comment! You can't tar everyone with the same brush. I hope you apologise to Sue!!
The cats are out.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

The cats are out.
Yes but Lionda and I are not playing with you anymore!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:03 pm
Banned

Yes but Lionda and I are not playing with you anymore!
What a pity it was just getting tasty.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:08 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Time for bed said Zebadee..........
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Douglas Jack .... you really think you're doing yourself much good on here by trying to wind people up like this?
For Gods sake just drop it!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Time for bed said Zebadee..........
More dylan,and not Bob.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:10 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
Walk a mile in my shoes, then judge me...

As I always say.

Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, and then,

you'll be a mile away from them AND have their shoes
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Douglas Jack .... you really think you're doing yourself much good on here by trying to wind people up like this?
For Gods sake just drop it!
Sorry forgot that your in charge,Mitzyman.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:12 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

More dylan,and not Bob.
I love them both!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.