Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bo@&*$ks to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo@&*$ks to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 9:06 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: Bo@&*$ks to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Lionda
Sue (Administrator) has already had to chip in with a message to Douglas Jack (page 5)
Bet you used to run to the teacher,(miss,miss,look what he has done)
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 9:55 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Bet you used to run to the teacher,(miss,miss,look what he has done)

Oh pleeeeeeease - get a life !!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 9:58 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lionda
Oh pleeeeeeease - get a life !!!
Ive got one you should try and find one,or maybe you are.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:04 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ive got one you should try and find one,or maybe you are.

Obviously not much of one otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time carrying this on
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well isnt this all pleasant!?
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:22 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Bo@&*$ks to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well isnt this all pleasant!?
Hi rugbymatt! Lol!
TIME OUT
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:33 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

What do you consider old,Sparkle posted a reply I answered it,she didnt like the reply I gave her,hence this is how the thread went,I spend quite a lot of time in Spain,having had a property there since 2003,and experinced a few ups and downs a long the way.
I posted a reply, you answered and totally misenterpreted what I had said.

I won't lower myself to your tone as this is what you enjoy and as I live in the real world I have more important things to do with my time. If this the way this thread is going with you on board then this is my last posting....interpret that whatever way you like.

Thank you to Sue and all my friends here for your support but I'm sorry I can't continue with Douglas Jack and his postings. My life is hard enough at the moment without this.

Sparkle
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sparkle2nite
I posted a reply, you answered and totally misenterpreted what I had said.

I won't lower myself to your tone as this is what you enjoy and as I live in the real world I have more important things to do with my time. If this the way this thread is going with you on board then this is my last posting....interpret that whatever way you like.

Thank you to Sue and all my friends here for your support but I'm sorry I can't continue with Douglas Jack and his postings. My life is hard enough at the moment without this.

Sparkle
Rally to the colours,I wonder why we bothered if you cant indulge in simple dialogue,thank you all my mates what is that about,thought you were genuine.I stop there.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Rally to the colours,I wonder why we bothered if you cant indulge in simple dialogue,thank you all my mates what is that about,thought you were genuine.I stop there.
If only it were.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:51 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :curse:
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:52 pm
Straw Man.

I'm begining to understand the thread title now!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:54 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bo@&*$ks to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :curse:
LOL!!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Gosh, this is why I am scared to answer on this forum. I am hoping to move over to Spain this year, house sale permitting, done my research, as far as I can. I am going to give myself 2 years no matter what (hopefully) even if the homesickness is really bad (leaving son, daughter, grandaughter and me mom) but who can tell ? At least people on here have given it a go, if it doesn't work out at least they tried.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 12:00 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Is that fly still buzzing around Swat it someone please
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:04 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm begining to understand the thread title now!
good one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.