Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Big Brother Thread

The Big Brother Thread

Old May 27th 2007, 5:34 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Big Brother Thread

Originally Posted by maryann
where are you in Kent?

xxxxxxxx
Near Hernia Bay!!
Old May 27th 2007, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha, hernia bay, we moved from near Rochester last August, where are you moving to and when. I know Herne Bay, we used to go there in the summer for a bit of beach. Also loved tankerton.

love
mary x x
Old May 27th 2007, 7:11 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
OK I know everyone hates BB, but loads of you will be watching anyway. Starts May 30th for .... 94 DAYS!!!!!!!. At the end of the series, the BB house WILL BE DESTROYED, apparently on camera, never to be used again, but don't start cheering too soon,:curse: it's just that the lease on the studio space has run out, and they WILL be building a new house in a different studio.
Got to be the most pointless crappiest programme ever devised .. Just bores me silly..

Liked the celebrity one with Jack Dee .. But the rest of the normal series , well beats me why anyone would give it air time
Old May 27th 2007, 7:23 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Got to be the most pointless crappiest programme ever devised .. Just bores me silly..

Liked the celebrity one with Jack Dee .. But the rest of the normal series , well beats me why anyone would give it air time
MindlessTwaddle .... why would anyone want to watch people sleeping
Old May 30th 2007, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT - FOR ALL US SADOS ANYWAY

said on sky that there are rumours of a sportsman relative ( poss Wayne Rooneys cousin ) a lap dancer and the oldest ever BB contestant going in

Old May 30th 2007, 8:28 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

My other half used to say how crappy it was and my answer was that well he can't like humans then, as to me its like watching a human zoo!I am a people watcher, i love sitting having a coffee and watching people go by which is why i like big brother i suppose!
Call me braindead, but then I also listen to radio 4 all the time so i like to think its an antidote!
Old May 30th 2007, 8:34 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

My hubby is already going mad at me about BB. We watched the F Word last night and before it came on there was an advertisement for BB. I got excited and said "oooohhhhh do you regonise the music, tomorrow nights the night". Needless to say he wasnt impressed and said he would be either having lots of early nights or spending a lot of time in the garden lol.
Old May 30th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

julie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant future

Same here, Sam, everytime I see the ad for it, gets quite exciting. Got sky view card for C4 downstairs, but just sky digibox upstairs, so no Channel 4, Looks like hubby will be relegated to the portable upstairs -shame!!!

Got all my accompaniments ready, big pack of M&Ms, nice bottle of red, no one to share them with, will be heaven!!!
Old May 30th 2007, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by julie22
Same here, Sam, everytime I see the ad for it, gets quite exciting. Got sky view card for C4 downstairs, but just sky digibox upstairs, so no Channel 4, Looks like hubby will be relegated to the portable upstairs -shame!!!

Got all my accompaniments ready, big pack of M&Ms, nice bottle of red, no one to share them with, will be heaven!!!
Your hubby is better off than mine lol. We dont have a telly upstairs so he will have to read a book. I will also be on my own watching so will put a few Cruz Campos in the fridge so they are nicely chilled and then the feet are up and I am set for the next couple of months
Old May 30th 2007, 1:19 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

can't watch it until next week as the front room is being used as an extra bedroom this week (shows how many peeps we have staying here) and we only have the one TV, having sad that C4 has been playing up lately and we do not have E4. Still I expect I will survive..........I will have to log on to BB website for my daily fix, I'm sure you lot will keep us updated on here.
Old May 30th 2007, 1:24 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
can't watch it until next week as the front room is being used as an extra bedroom this week (shows how many peeps we have staying here) and we only have the one TV, having sad that C4 has been playing up lately and we do not have E4. Still I expect I will survive..........I will have to log on to BB website for my daily fix, I'm sure you lot will keep us updated on here.
I heard it might be banned and they are going to run Des O`conner shows instead. lol
Old May 30th 2007, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
I heard it might be banned and they are going to run Des O`conner shows instead. lol
I love Des O`conner especially when he has Freddie Starr on
Old May 30th 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
My hubby is already going mad at me about BB. We watched the F Word last night and before it came on there was an advertisement for BB.
same here - just the theme tune starts him off - the funny thing is when its on he sits and watchs it with me !! although he has a moan every now and then
Old May 30th 2007, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

looks like I'm gonna have to watch it cos they'll be no-one on here to talk to!
Old May 30th 2007, 5:51 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=sam parky;4851681]I love Des O`conner especially when he has Freddie Starr on [/QUOT

So do I but I would never admit to that on an open forum.......opppppppps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.