Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Big Brother Thread

The Big Brother Thread

Old May 17th 2007, 9:24 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Big Brother Thread

OK I know everyone hates BB, but loads of you will be watching anyway. Starts May 30th for .... 94 DAYS!!!!!!!. At the end of the series, the BB house WILL BE DESTROYED, apparently on camera, never to be used again, but don't start cheering too soon,:curse: it's just that the lease on the studio space has run out, and they WILL be building a new house in a different studio.
Old May 17th 2007, 9:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Big Brother Thread

Oh Christ! Its back!!
Old May 17th 2007, 9:34 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Oh Christ! Its back!!
Just to jazz things up, latest rumours are
1. A couple going in who will GET MARRIED during the programme.
2. All the girls Bikinis will be confiscated BEFORE they go in, the luggage is searched to ensure nothing illegal or against the rules is allowed in. Think that is because there was a distinct lack of toplessness last year.
Old May 17th 2007, 9:37 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Its just so sad, sitting watching a group of people sleep and eat and argue ..... I mean its almost as sad as ... err ... well ...... being glued to a pc monitor talking to people you've never met about things you know nothing about ....... DOH!
Old May 17th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

I love BB, sorry, hate to admit it, but I do
Old May 17th 2007, 9:38 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mikelincs
OK I know everyone hates BB, but loads of you will be watching anyway. Starts May 30th for .... 94 DAYS!!!!!!!. At the end of the series, the BB house WILL BE DESTROYED, apparently on camera, never to be used again, but don't start cheering too soon,:curse: it's just that the lease on the studio space has run out, and they WILL be building a new house in a different studio.

My name is Crispygirl and I am a BB addict

Just told OH that it start again this month, can't repeat what he said, he really hates the program and is so happy that we can only get channel 4 and not E4
Old May 18th 2007, 6:45 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

FANTASTIC, ITS BACK!!!
Old May 18th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

yey

have to admit..... I will be addicted once it starts much to the annoyance of OH who DETESTS it, says it "insults our intelligence"
Old May 18th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Boo hoo hoo !!!!!!! I'm also a BB addict but lost the signal to get Channel 4 .....so I won't be able to watch it.....:curse:

Mr E will be chuffed tho......
Old May 18th 2007, 8:27 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely luv watching BB. Michael hates it, but he puts up with the program because he loves me
Old May 18th 2007, 10:23 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Its just so sad, sitting watching a group of people sleep and eat and argue ..... I mean its almost as sad as ... err ... well ...... being glued to a pc monitor talking to people you've never met about things you know nothing about ....... DOH!
LOL...spot on !!!!
Old May 18th 2007, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

julie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant future

Lurve BB, cant wait for it to start. That will mean OH sent up to the portable TV upstairs for at least a couple of months.

How come so many men pretend they hate it (but I bet secretly watch it).
Old May 18th 2007, 12:29 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by julie22
Lurve BB, cant wait for it to start. That will mean OH sent up to the portable TV upstairs for at least a couple of months.

How come so many men pretend they hate it (but I bet secretly watch it).

Funny that, OH say's "go on then have it on if you must" then he sits a watches it with me, only after he has watched it he moans like mad to friends saying that I, me, only me not him as well have to have it on.:curse:

:curse:Not really, I love him heaps and I don't have any thing to moan about, well except for when.......

Last edited by crispy; May 18th 2007 at 12:34 pm.
Old May 18th 2007, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

julie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant future

My OH says ´its voyeurism´ then sits and watches it!! How strange is that.
Old May 18th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

My name is Sunnydee and I love BB. There I've admitted it too - feel better already.
Just annoyed launch night is on a Wednesday this year bacause I'll be in Spain. Was hoping it would be the Friday before we go or the 1st when we get back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.