British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   The Big Brother Thread (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/big-brother-thread-451033/)

mikelincs May 17th 2007 9:24 pm

The Big Brother Thread

OK I know everyone hates BB, but loads of you will be watching anyway. Starts May 30th for .... 94 DAYS!!!!!!!.:lol: At the end of the series, the BB house WILL BE DESTROYED, apparently on camera, never to be used again,:thumbsup: :thumbsup: but don't start cheering too soon,:curse: it's just that the lease on the studio space has run out, and they WILL be building a new house in a different studio.

rugbymatt May 17th 2007 9:26 pm

Re: The Big Brother Thread

Oh Christ! Its back!!

mikelincs May 17th 2007 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 4794944)
Oh Christ! Its back!!

Just to jazz things up, latest rumours are
1. A couple going in who will GET MARRIED during the programme.
2. All the girls Bikinis will be confiscated BEFORE they go in, the luggage is searched to ensure nothing illegal or against the rules is allowed in. Think that is because there was a distinct lack of toplessness last year.

Mitzyboy May 17th 2007 9:37 pm

Its just so sad, sitting watching a group of people sleep and eat and argue ..... I mean its almost as sad as ... err ... well ...... being glued to a pc monitor talking to people you've never met about things you know nothing about ....... DOH!:blink:

mrsjdr May 17th 2007 9:38 pm

I love BB, sorry, hate to admit it, but I do :o

crispy May 17th 2007 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs (Post 4794937)
OK I know everyone hates BB, but loads of you will be watching anyway. Starts May 30th for .... 94 DAYS!!!!!!!.:lol: At the end of the series, the BB house WILL BE DESTROYED, apparently on camera, never to be used again,:thumbsup: :thumbsup: but don't start cheering too soon,:curse: it's just that the lease on the studio space has run out, and they WILL be building a new house in a different studio.

My name is Crispygirl and I am a BB addict:p

Just told OH that it start again this month, can't repeat what he said, he really hates the program and is so happy that we can only get channel 4:frown: and not E4

Pam Sarky May 18th 2007 6:45 am

FANTASTIC, ITS BACK!!!

spain May 18th 2007 7:07 am

yey

have to admit..... I will be addicted once it starts much to the annoyance of OH who DETESTS it, says it "insults our intelligence" :blink:

Mrs eddie May 18th 2007 8:08 am

Boo hoo hoo !!!!!!! I'm also a BB addict but lost the signal to get Channel 4 .....so I won't be able to watch it.....:curse:

Mr E will be chuffed tho......:thumbsup:

MnM May 18th 2007 8:27 am

Absolutely luv watching BB. Michael hates it, but he puts up with the program because he loves me ;)

poollounger May 18th 2007 10:23 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 4794980)
Its just so sad, sitting watching a group of people sleep and eat and argue ..... I mean its almost as sad as ... err ... well ...... being glued to a pc monitor talking to people you've never met about things you know nothing about ....... DOH!:blink:

LOL...spot on !!!!

julie22 May 18th 2007 12:08 pm

Lurve BB, cant wait for it to start. That will mean OH sent up to the portable TV upstairs for at least a couple of months.

How come so many men pretend they hate it :confused:(but I bet secretly watch it).

crispy May 18th 2007 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by julie22 (Post 4797350)
Lurve BB, cant wait for it to start. That will mean OH sent up to the portable TV upstairs for at least a couple of months.

How come so many men pretend they hate it :confused:(but I bet secretly watch it).

Funny that, OH say's "go on then have it on if you must" then he sits a watches it with me, only after he has watched it he moans like mad to friends saying that I, me, only me not him as well have to have it on.:curse:

:curse:Not really, I love him heaps and I don't have any thing to moan about, well except for when.......:)

julie22 May 18th 2007 12:31 pm

My OH says ´its voyeurism´ then sits and watches it!! How strange is that.

sunnydee May 18th 2007 5:39 pm

My name is Sunnydee and I love BB. There I've admitted it too - feel better already.
Just annoyed launch night is on a Wednesday this year bacause I'll be in Spain. Was hoping it would be the Friday before we go or the 1st when we get back.