British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   The Big Brother Thread (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/big-brother-thread-451033/)

Pam Sarky May 18th 2007 6:55 pm

Re: The Big Brother Thread

Originally Posted by sunnydee (Post 4799044)
My name is Sunnydee and I love BB. There I've admitted it too - feel better already.
Just annoyed launch night is on a Wednesday this year bacause I'll be in Spain. Was hoping it would be the Friday before we go or the 1st when we get back.

You are more than welcome to come and watch it at my house because it will be on ;);) Hubby may be moaning like mad but I will just send him outside with a bottle and you wont hear another muff out of him :lol::lol:

mrsjdr May 18th 2007 8:20 pm

12 Days and counting......12-11-10 etc., etc.,

sunnydee May 18th 2007 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by sam parky (Post 4799376)
You are more than welcome to come and watch it at my house because it will be on ;);) Hubby may be moaning like mad but I will just send him outside with a bottle and you wont hear another muff out of him :lol::lol:

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately according to the map it would take 3 hours and 37 minutes to get to your area - and I don't think my OH would do that however much he loves me. My daughter and I will hopefully find a bar showing it and the boys can do their own thing.

jeanc May 18th 2007 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by sunnydee (Post 4799044)
My name is Sunnydee and I love BB. There I've admitted it too - feel better already.
Just annoyed launch night is on a Wednesday this year bacause I'll be in Spain. Was hoping it would be the Friday before we go or the 1st when we get back.

Am I'm the only female that doesn't like it?:unsure: Does my head in all all that whinging and moaning, get enough of that off kids n hubby!!:ohmy: Think it was the year Jade Goody was in it I stopped watching.. LOVE i'm a celebrity though!!

dazzle May 19th 2007 8:19 pm

This is the time of year when I promise myself that I won't get hooked on BB as it will just be a waste the summer...........

mikelincs May 20th 2007 10:21 am

Originally Posted by dazzle (Post 4803584)
This is the time of year when I promise myself that I won't get hooked on BB as it will just be a waste the summer...........

Agreed, we watch it and moan about the stupidity of those taking part, and ridiculous arguments, and say it's just sooo stupid, but then the next night we have to tune in and see just what they've been doing.:lol:

Bigbhudda69 May 20th 2007 4:27 pm

:eek: :eek:...

Dear Lord..forgive them for they know not what they say....or do..:eek:

mikelincs May 26th 2007 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by mrsjdr (Post 4799727)
12 Days and counting......12-11-10 etc., etc.,

Only 4 days now, will be watching as there is NOTHING else interesting on on a Wednesday night anyway.

julie22 May 26th 2007 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs (Post 4834089)
Only 4 days now, will be watching as there is NOTHING else interesting on on a Wednesday night anyway.

Only 4 days to go and cant wait, glass of wine in hand, box of chocolates on lap, OH upstairs watching portable TV, heaven. Anyone have any inside information on house guests???

spain May 26th 2007 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by julie22 (Post 4834116)
Only 4 days to go and cant wait, glass of wine in hand, box of chocolates on lap, OH upstairs watching portable TV, heaven. Anyone have any inside information on house guests???

only whats here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/section/0,,2003230001,00.html

maryann May 26th 2007 7:38 pm

my name is mary and i am a BB addict!!!!!! It drives my OH insane!!!!!!!!! And with the time difference here it will be a perfect time for us to start watching!!!!

PS. Sunny dee, where are you in Kent, my home county before I came here.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

silverchick May 26th 2007 8:06 pm

His Gingerness told me BB wasn't allowed in Spain because of privacy laws and that its blenked out on T.V . Took me a few minutes to realise it was a wind-up He also told me gullible had been removed from the dictionary. And various other lies mostly about the size of his appendage...... I mean his wallet!!!!!!

maryann May 27th 2007 5:00 am

where are you in Kent?

xxxxxxxx

julie22 May 27th 2007 7:28 am

Spain - thanks for the link to the BB gossip. Do you know there is only 83 hours and 30 minutes to go before the launch. May have to set my timer.

searcher48 May 27th 2007 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie (Post 4796517)
Boo hoo hoo !!!!!!! I'm also a BB addict but lost the signal to get Channel 4 .....so I won't be able to watch it.....:curse:

Mr E will be chuffed tho......:thumbsup:

they are streaming channel 4 online so you may still be able to if youve got adsl!!
http://www.channel4.com/4od/help.html
you have to declare you are in uk and they claim to check your computer when you download it but it went fine onto mine in costa blanca.tee hee!