Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Big Brother Thread

The Big Brother Thread

Old May 18th 2007, 6:55 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Big Brother Thread

Originally Posted by sunnydee
My name is Sunnydee and I love BB. There I've admitted it too - feel better already.
Just annoyed launch night is on a Wednesday this year bacause I'll be in Spain. Was hoping it would be the Friday before we go or the 1st when we get back.
You are more than welcome to come and watch it at my house because it will be on Hubby may be moaning like mad but I will just send him outside with a bottle and you wont hear another muff out of him
Old May 18th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

12 Days and counting......12-11-10 etc., etc.,
Old May 18th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sam parky
You are more than welcome to come and watch it at my house because it will be on Hubby may be moaning like mad but I will just send him outside with a bottle and you wont hear another muff out of him
Thanks for the invite, unfortunately according to the map it would take 3 hours and 37 minutes to get to your area - and I don't think my OH would do that however much he loves me. My daughter and I will hopefully find a bar showing it and the boys can do their own thing.
Old May 18th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by sunnydee
My name is Sunnydee and I love BB. There I've admitted it too - feel better already.
Just annoyed launch night is on a Wednesday this year bacause I'll be in Spain. Was hoping it would be the Friday before we go or the 1st when we get back.
Am I'm the only female that doesn't like it? Does my head in all all that whinging and moaning, get enough of that off kids n hubby!! Think it was the year Jade Goody was in it I stopped watching.. LOVE i'm a celebrity though!!
Old May 19th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

This is the time of year when I promise myself that I won't get hooked on BB as it will just be a waste the summer...........
Old May 20th 2007, 10:21 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzle
This is the time of year when I promise myself that I won't get hooked on BB as it will just be a waste the summer...........
Agreed, we watch it and moan about the stupidity of those taking part, and ridiculous arguments, and say it's just sooo stupid, but then the next night we have to tune in and see just what they've been doing.
Old May 20th 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Lord..forgive them for they know not what they say....or do..
Old May 26th 2007, 12:59 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
12 Days and counting......12-11-10 etc., etc.,
Only 4 days now, will be watching as there is NOTHING else interesting on on a Wednesday night anyway.
Old May 26th 2007, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

julie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Only 4 days now, will be watching as there is NOTHING else interesting on on a Wednesday night anyway.
Only 4 days to go and cant wait, glass of wine in hand, box of chocolates on lap, OH upstairs watching portable TV, heaven. Anyone have any inside information on house guests???
Old May 26th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julie22
Only 4 days to go and cant wait, glass of wine in hand, box of chocolates on lap, OH upstairs watching portable TV, heaven. Anyone have any inside information on house guests???
only whats here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/section/0,,2003230001,00.html
Old May 26th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

my name is mary and i am a BB addict!!!!!! It drives my OH insane!!!!!!!!! And with the time difference here it will be a perfect time for us to start watching!!!!

PS. Sunny dee, where are you in Kent, my home county before I came here.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 26th 2007, 8:06 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

His Gingerness told me BB wasn't allowed in Spain because of privacy laws and that its blenked out on T.V . Took me a few minutes to realise it was a wind-up He also told me gullible had been removed from the dictionary. And various other lies mostly about the size of his appendage...... I mean his wallet!!!!!!

Last edited by silverchick; May 26th 2007 at 8:07 pm. Reason: spelling!
Old May 27th 2007, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

where are you in Kent?

xxxxxxxx
Old May 27th 2007, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

julie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant future

Spain - thanks for the link to the BB gossip. Do you know there is only 83 hours and 30 minutes to go before the launch. May have to set my timer.
Old May 27th 2007, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Boo hoo hoo !!!!!!! I'm also a BB addict but lost the signal to get Channel 4 .....so I won't be able to watch it.....:curse:

Mr E will be chuffed tho......
they are streaming channel 4 online so you may still be able to if youve got adsl!!
http://www.channel4.com/4od/help.html
you have to declare you are in uk and they claim to check your computer when you download it but it went fine onto mine in costa blanca.tee hee!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.