Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Big Brother Thread

The Big Brother Thread

Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Big Brother Thread

well apparently on sky they said the bookies have paid out 70,000 pounds - will have to try and find out more details - although its also says that BB have denied they had sex..... sure the truth will come out in the end
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:11 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

That was hilarious last night when Seany pushed Charley in the pool When she said she had Gucci boots on I nearly fell off the sofa laughing Seany has got to stay in after that!!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
That was hilarious last night when Seany pushed Charley in the pool When she said she had Gucci boots on I nearly fell off the sofa laughing Seany has got to stay in after that!!
You beat me to it Sam, what a classic, and HOW did Charley´s boobs stay in that scarf/top thingy ?????

Answers on a postcard please.....................
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
You beat me to it Sam, what a classic, and HOW did Charley´s boobs stay in that scarf/top thingy ?????

Answers on a postcard please.....................
I had to laugh when Carol said "I said it would all end in tears". Well Charley definately got what was coming to her I am going to watch the repeat on E4 at 7pm just so I can see it again

I sure was a classic and pure priceless
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:36 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

I had to laugh when Carol said "I said it would all end in tears". Well Charley definately got what was coming to her I am going to watch the repeat on E4 at 7pm just so I can see it again

I sure was a classic and pure priceless
I have recorded it so not watched it yet, I've got something to look forward to.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
I have recorded it so not watched it yet, I've got something to look forward to.
Its hilarious, but its right at the end so dont miss it
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

She hopefully starts showing her true colours again after this
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:25 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by trutje

She hopefully starts showing her true colours again after this
Have watched it and I think Seany has saved himself from eviction, people will want to shake his hand and pat him on the back for this. I thought is was just evil(in a good way) the way gerry and liam kind of high fived and laughed and said how funny it was.
She must be Bitains most hated at the moment surely.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Have watched it and I think Seany has saved himself from eviction, people will want to shake his hand and pat him on the back for this. I thought is was just evil(in a good way) the way gerry and liam kind of high fived and laughed and said how funny it was.
She must be Bitains most hated at the moment surely.
Yeah, the high five thing made me

The dumb thing she did after Liam told her that he doesn't like girls who pose and poute their lips and so on, (so really.....girls like her). Then she goes in and dresses up like a tart
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:15 pm
Lisa

Originally Posted by trutje
Yeah, the high five thing made me

The dumb thing she did after Liam told her that he doesn't like girls who pose and poute their lips and so on, (so really.....girls like her). Then she goes in and dresses up like a tart
I know!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:41 pm

I cannot believe Seany is out
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot believe Seany is out
Nor can I, thought after he dunked Charley last night he would stay in, you can never tell with BB...
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:28 am
Lisa

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Nor can I, thought after he dunked Charley last night he would stay in, you can never tell with BB...
OMG I haven't seen it yet and I can't believe he is out, no way!
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just read Chantelle is in a long term relationship with a guy outside
Apparently no one in the house knows
Old Jun 25th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Brian peeed his pants - thats unreal - how dim is he, funny but dim

surley Charly will be up for eviction this week

Ziggggy is starting to grate on me a bit now, think he should back off Chanelle til they get out

Liam is ........ fine LIAM TO WIN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.