Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Big Brother Thread

The Big Brother Thread

Old Jun 11th 2007, 12:53 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Big Brother Thread

I am watching BB for the first time this series ( BB Diary room uncut) are we sure that this Tracy is not a bloke, hang on am I getting confused here, is there one called Sam as well, I don't know who's who as I say first time to night....... Well anyone I'm sure it is Tracy, she is a bloke....................

right because if not, well I have seen a few dogs in my time
Old Jun 11th 2007, 12:55 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

just had a thought to call her a dog was not a nice thing to say so I take that back, still things she's a bloke
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I am watching BB for the first time this series ( BB Diary room uncut) are we sure that this Tracy is not a bloke, hang on am I getting confused here, is there one called Sam as well, I don't know who's who as I say first time to night....... Well anyone I'm sure it is Tracy, she is a bloke....................

right because if not, well I have seen a few dogs in my time
Apparently she is NOT a he She looks and act a bit odd but I find her the most honest character!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:58 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just watched last nightS BB. I cannot believe Charley isnt up for eviction :curse: I think she is the biggest bitch that has ever been in the BB house. Wherever she is theres an argument. GET HER OUT :curse:
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:11 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
I have just watched last nightS BB. I cannot believe Charley isnt up for eviction :curse: I think she is the biggest bitch that has ever been in the BB house. Wherever she is theres an argument. GET HER OUT :curse:
Yahoo straw poll indicates Shabnab will go, the voting is 71% in favour of her eviction. Last year their straw polls got it right EVERY time.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Yahoo straw poll indicates Shabnab will go, the voting is 71% in favour of her eviction. Last year their straw polls got it right EVERY time.
Thats a shame because I think Carol should go! AND THEN THAT STUPID ARGUMENTATIVE CHARLEY :curse::curse:
Old Jun 15th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sam parky
Thats a shame because I think Carol should go! AND THEN THAT STUPID ARGUMENTATIVE CHARLEY :curse::curse:
No, she is not argumentative, she said
I absolutely hate her:curse:
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by trutje
No, she is not argumentative, she said
I absolutely hate her:curse:
I detest her :curse: I cant bear to listen to her whinging voice. If she isnt up for eviction next week then I wont be able to watch it anymore!!!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:34 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Haven't watched last nights yet so who went out and who went in?
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:37 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Haven't watched last nights yet so who went out and who went in?
Shabnam got booted and four new guys went in.

I couldn't watch either as NCSI was on and it's one of Michael's favourites

Here's a link for updates on the web...

Here
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:57 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MnM
Shabnam got booted and four new guys went in.

I couldn't watch either as NCSI was on and it's one of Michael's favourites

Here's a link for updates on the web...

Here
Thank-you very much I have had a bit of a look.
Lets hope they all vote out Charley, she is nasty.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

One thing I don't understand at all; What do all these guys see in Chantelle????
She is so shallow! Poor Ziggy can't even have a normal conversation with her, I hope he will realise soon he's way too intelligent for her!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:43 am
Lisa

One thing I don't understand at all; What do all these guys see in Chantelle????
She is so shallow! Poor Ziggy can't even have a normal conversation with her, I hope he will realise soon he's way too intelligent for her!
Did you not watch BBLB Chanelle has an IQ of 114 along with seany and gerry the highest in the house.
Poor charlie has an IQ of 70 RALMAO
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Did you not watch BBLB Chanelle has an IQ of 114 along with seany and gerry the highest in the house.
Poor charlie has an IQ of 70 RALMAO
You must be joking!! Why can't she have a normal conversation then?
Well, high IQ doesn't mean you can't be shallow
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:07 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it that you don't understand?

Men are not interested in normal conversation with a woman! It's her bum spilling out of her shorts that's intriguing If she had a boob job, like she will do when she gets out, she would've been even more popular.

You will find that intelligent & attractive women usually scare the pants of most men

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.