Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The best lovers in the world are.......

The best lovers in the world are.......

Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default The best lovers in the world are.......

Well, the Dutch are too rough, Greek soppy, Swedish too quick to finish, Germans too smelly, & guess what English men let the women do all the work.... so girls, who's going to confirm what the Daily Mail said Tuesday - Spain is number one on the 'best lover' list!

(nos 2,3,4 - Brazil, Italy, France...???)
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

goaty has a brilliant futuregoaty has a brilliant futuregoaty has a brilliant futuregoaty has a brilliant futuregoaty has a brilliant futuregoaty has a brilliant future
Default Re: The best lovers in the world are.......

English women last on the list for sure.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goaty
English women last on the list for sure.
Although a nose ahead of Australian and New Zealand,some may say.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fionamw
Well, the Dutch are too rough, Greek soppy, Swedish too quick to finish, Germans too smelly, & guess what English men let the women do all the work.... so girls, who's going to confirm what the Daily Mail said Tuesday - Spain is number one on the 'best lover' list!

Naaah. What do the Daily Mail know about anything? I wouldn't believe them if they told me that grass was green.

I'd put Italians at number one.....as long as you don't expect them to still be there the next morning. But then the survey wasn't about loyalty.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
Naaah. What do the Daily Mail know about anything? I wouldn't believe them if they told me that grass was green.

I'd put Italians at number one.....as long as you don't expect them to still be there the next morning. But then the survey wasn't about loyalty.
When I was in London I went out with a couple of Spanish friends who spent the whole evening chasing a not-so-attractive English girl. I didnt see the attraction for them as obviously I think Spanish girls are so beautiful.

They said speaking to Spanish women is like speaking to their sister as they are so down to earth. They like English women because they lead them a merry dance, they enjoy the chase.

Thought I'd share that anecdote as thought it was interesting - and I kind of agreed with them afterwards
Old Oct 11th 2009, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

I would agree that Spanish men can be pretty hot, from what my friends have told me, of course... But as long as you don't mind that there is often a girlfriend somewhere on the scene, or that their mum might come home any minute, or that they pack carpet slippers when they go on a dirty weekend, or that they are often stoned, or that they will be flirting with your friend as soon as your back is turned, or that their underwear was bought by their mum... Oh the stories my friends have told me... One of my personal anecdotes is that I went out with a Basque police bodyguard years ago, and I finally got to say "is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"!

I will probably regret this thread for the rest of my life...
Old Oct 11th 2009, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Heaven is a place where:
The lovers are Italian
The cooks are French
The mechanics are German
The police are English
And it’s all run by the Swiss

Hell is a place where:
The lovers are Swiss
The cooks are English
The mechanics are French
The police are German
And it’s all run by the Italians

Old Oct 11th 2009, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

Like it!!
Old Oct 12th 2009, 6:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
I would agree that Spanish men can be pretty hot, from what my friends have told me, of course... But as long as you don't mind that there is often a girlfriend somewhere on the scene, or that their mum might come home any minute, or that they pack carpet slippers when they go on a dirty weekend, or that they are often stoned, or that they will be flirting with your friend as soon as your back is turned, or that their underwear was bought by their mum... Oh the stories my friends have told me... One of my personal anecdotes is that I went out with a Basque police bodyguard years ago, and I finally got to say "is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"!

I will probably regret this thread for the rest of my life...
I think I agree with that. lol
It really p´s me off when I go shopping for clothes and can´t get near the stuff for women buying their husbands kit. lol
Old Oct 12th 2009, 7:13 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

That´s just great .did the article really state that?
Old Oct 12th 2009, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
That´s just great .did the article really state that?
Yip, or I paraphrased. Certainly not a judgement from me.... have no experience, apart from anything else
Old Oct 12th 2009, 7:23 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I have no experience
none
Old Oct 12th 2009, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lynnxa
none
not Dutch, no
Old Oct 12th 2009, 8:23 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

I`d like to meet/speak to the person who carried out the survey.

How many did you
Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chulo
I`d like to meet/speak to the person who carried out the survey.

How many did you

Having just checked back (I've chucked the paper long ago) to get a link to post, I realise that the hard copy of the Mail I quoted from didn't include the actual chart - which makes the story I read a little inaccurate. The Dutch were deemed too domineering, the Americans too rough. Sorry Nederlanders

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...le-sheets.html If this doesn't work, cos I couldn't cut & paste for some reason, I just googled The best lovers in the world Daily Mail & it was first on the search.

hilarious link, I thought!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.