Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Gary & Julie Selkirk
The people who own Frontera the furniture shop on the front in Ayamonte told us they hav a lorry the goes between UK and CE weekly,and if we wanted to send something over for a small charge they would be only to happy to do so,all you have to do is get it to their depot I think it is in Ipswitch,give then a call or e-mail them in Ayamonte I`m sure they will help
Regards
Gary & Jules
Thanks for that info I will give them a call. Although we live in the north of England our family live in Essex not far from Ipswich. I could get the item down there next time we go down.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:29 am
Just Joined

esmesgran is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul Heagren
Hello All

This is my first post to the site and I am probably going to ask a question asked by many before - so I apologise now.

I am buying in RVA 1 (M1) - completion aparently in November. Is anybody else buying there and if so does that date seem realistic.

Are there sperate threads for groups of property or on different topics?

Thanks

H
Hi Paul
Are you buying a Townhouse? We are buying one on RVA (M4). A previous post said the houses looked complete and only the communal areas needed finishing.
So November does seem realistic.
I have not heard anything from my solicitor yet though.

Not long now then.
Helen
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:18 am
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
While we're on the subject of golf courses, can anyone point me in the direction of the Spanish (or Portugal's) equivalent of a Golf Discount Store? I rather fancy the idea of a little trolley in my aging years, but don't want the hassle of bring one out on Easyjet.

Thanks.

(Am I being a little selfish? My thoughts about the probable absence (at leastin the short term) of the promised hotels, may just mean there will be fewer golfers. Can't make up my mind whether that will be beneficial - in that less crowded - or bad - in that the Club won't be able to cover costs and prices will go up.)

Steve
Florida Bobs in Almancil is worth a look for trolleys etc. There's another one next to it, can't remember if its American Golf or not.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

Pat and Roni is an unknown quantity at this point

We're buying on RVA1 M3 and have been told completions can take place from November 15th onwards. But there are no longer going to be 2 x 4* hotels as they promised and 1 x 5*; there is going to be a 1 x 4* hotel (Barcelo?) which construction has been started and 2 apartment hotels (no stars) but apparently they haven't found anyone to build/run it/them. Building of other units has been stopped, apparently - there appears to be a problem selling ones already released.....
Pat
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

stevep is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know what these other units might be as I thought all of the 'Fadesa' developments had been completed or about to be completed.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I've actually managed to complete on my RAGO1 apartment this morning - yeppee Unfortunately the completion has had to happen in my absence but he ho at least I've got my place in the sun at last.

As always I have a couple of outstanding questions which I'm hoping somebody could help with, firstly has anyone had confirmation as to who will be running the community? Secondly, a company called Spanish Algarve Services has been recommended to me - has anyone dealt with them? if so could you possibly PM your thoughts.

Spain - here I come!!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Karen Reilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

I have just returned from CE and after receiving a 10 page snagging list from Let and Care, I was glad to find that things where not as bad as I thought that they would be at all. Yes many things need to be sorted out that should need to be, but once there on the balcony I felt so happy that at last it was ours. It is so so beautiful there now, all the lawns down below turfed, and flowers everywhere, its going to be such a beautiful place when its all completed. Called in to see Rob at Frontera who sorted out all our furniture for us. They had unpacked all our things for us, cleaned up and sent an electrician in to install lights, put up towel rails etc nothing was a trouble at all, no matter what you want or need they can get it for you and sort all your problems out. They are also going to put up the mozzie nets thank goodness, although we didnt get bitten at all, so maybe they have all gone to sleep. Did find it odd that the oven does not come with a shelf, they one that has bars on it, I didnt have a tape measure with me so I couldnt get the exact measurements for it, could somebody please be kind enough to measure the depth and width for me so that i can get one here in the UK. Next question is what is being done about the terrible smell from the toilet drains, its really bad isnt it, doe Fadessa actually sort this problem out? We will not be back now until the end of the year, but when we do it will all be sorted out and furniture all in place, extra shelves installed in cupboards etc, even if I think of something that I want or need, Rob sorts it all out, absolutely nothing is a problem to Frontera, and it will be so hard to actually leave Costa Esuri and come home again i am sure, any of you still out there are so lucky, its raining here and miserable..........
Thanks for any help with the oven tray measurements and the drain smells.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Many thanks to everyone who responded about golf stores. Almancil here we come.

Do they sell perfect swings, do you think?

Steve
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

AlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by davidpayne
Mike....

Castro is now 184 euros for 2 players and a buggy
Esuri from 1st Oct is 170 euros for 2 players and a buggy...

I would suggest to shop around and if anyone gets any good deals please let me know as I can't afford to pay these prices...

Dave
re golf ..
"Esuri from 1st Oct is 170 euros for 2 players and a buggy..."

Wow .. this is high ... we will need another mortgage for a weeks golf
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:40 am
Just Joined

BarryC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
While we're on the subject of golf courses, can anyone point me in the direction of the Spanish (or Portugal's) equivalent of a Golf Discount Store? I rather fancy the idea of a little trolley in my aging years, but don't want the hassle of bring one out on Easyjet.

Thanks.

(Am I being a little selfish? My thoughts about the probable absence (at leastin the short term) of the promised hotels, may just mean there will be fewer golfers. Can't make up my mind whether that will be beneficial - in that less crowded - or bad - in that the Club won't be able to cover costs and prices will go up.)

Steve
Equipment suppliers are certainly thin on the ground over there. I bought a trolley last week when i was at Esuri but got it from the pro shop at the Bellavista golf club. He had so much stuff it was impossible to walk round the shop, from what he was telling me he seems a soft touch for the equipment suppliers. The trolley was only 50 euros and works ok.

To find it, take the motorway into Spain and exit towards Aljaraqe. Go just past the exit to Aljaraqe which is on the right and you almost immediately come to a roundabout. Take the second exit and there is very shortly a sign for Dehana golf and a turning on your left. Take that and turn left so you are running parallel with the road you came off and immediately turn right. The golf course is no further than 400 yds from the main road.

Avoid the siesta period and you won't have to go twice like i did.

regards

Barry
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

Pat and Roni is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry everyone - on re reading my information, I do have it a little wrong as their replies included my questions...... apparently Fadesa has finished building all the units which were on the plan, the others had been sold to two promoters most of whose builds have already been started. One 4* hotel has been started for possible completion October 2008 and the other 4* and 5* hotels will be built when a suitable management company is found - they think maybe after the first one has been finished. Many apologies for mis information
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Got back last night after ten days at our apartment. Hi to all the nice people we met, and thaks particularly to Benny, Barry, Alan, Keith, Keith, Terry, Pete, Chris and Kevin for the golf and Sam, Benny and Cathy for the hangover.

Right, moan time. Something needs to be done about the cheap, chiselling little two-bob crooks that are defrauding the community by not paying their service charge. There is list in each foyer of the defaulters and the amount they owe which for the whole of Rago 2 amounts to a not inconsiderable 24,000 euros. One guy owns three apartments and hasn't paid a penny. Unless the management company prosecutes them, eventually the rest of us will have to swallow the debt, so have a look at the list and if you know any of the scummy, robbing little sh*ts make them take the shame.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:26 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Got back last night after ten days at our apartment. Hi to all the nice people we met, and thaks particularly to Benny, Barry, Alan, Keith, Keith, Terry, Pete, Chris and Kevin for the golf and Sam, Benny and Cathy for the hangover.
Right, moan time. Something needs to be done about the cheap, chiselling little two-bob crooks that are defrauding the community by not paying their service charge. There is list in each foyer of the defaulters and the amount they owe which for the whole of Rago 2 amounts to a not inconsiderable 24,000 euros. One guy owns three apartments and hasn't paid a penny. Unless the management company prosecutes them, eventually the rest of us will have to swallow the debt, so have a look at the list and if you know any of the scummy, robbing little sh*ts make them take the shame.
Benny says thank you very much for his hangover and thank you Jan for the most amazing paella
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Benny says thank you very much for his hangover and thank you Jan for the most amazing paella
You're welcome anytime
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:04 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin

Have a look HERE, out the free beer thread.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.