Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

ken 555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

good morning fellow travellers, i was out in CE on last bank holiday week and met some people from Essex in the restaurant/bar at the golf club who gave me a web site for getting cheap BA flights to Faro rather than Ryanair flights to Seville, does anyone know any web sites for the best and cheapest flights to and from Faro as being a bit of a crinkly with a memory span of 2 goldfish i've forgotten what the site was. Any help would be appreciated thankyou. Ken
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:48 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ken 555
good morning fellow travellers, i was out in CE on last bank holiday week and met some people from Essex in the restaurant/bar at the golf club who gave me a web site for getting cheap BA flights to Faro rather than Ryanair flights to Seville, does anyone know any web sites for the best and cheapest flights to and from Faro as being a bit of a crinkly with a memory span of 2 goldfish i've forgotten what the site was. Any help would be appreciated thankyou. Ken
http://www.low-cost-airline-guide.com/ is one of the best for cheap flights

Regards
Michael
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Andy C is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ken
I think it was me you spoke to.
The address I gave you was for car hire out of Faro
[email protected]
e mail your requirements and they will give you a price by return. Much cheaper than the big companies and less hassle.
Ba flights are best booked direct at www.ba.com
Cheers
Andy C
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:16 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Ken

I always have a look at www.skyscanner.net

All the best

mel
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:07 am
Just Joined

arnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Does anyone have (or know where to get) a decent map of ayamonte that I can use to point out various restaurants etc to friends renting our apartment.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:10 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arnie
Does anyone have (or know where to get) a decent map of ayamonte that I can use to point out various restaurants etc to friends renting our apartment.

The tourist info do a nice big street map of Ayamonte.

Or you could google "callejero" and "ayamonte" and see what comes up.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:22 am
Just Joined

ken 555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andy C
Hi Ken
I think it was me you spoke to.
The address I gave you was for car hire out of Faro
[email protected]
e mail your requirements and they will give you a price by return. Much cheaper than the big companies and less hassle.
Ba flights are best booked direct at www.ba.com
Cheers
Andy C
Andy thanx for coming back to me and yes you are right it was the car hire, see over rated myself should have been the one goldfish! i think the hot weather had affected me thanks again Ken
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

When you are next in Ayamonte go to the tourist office and they have fantastic free street maps of the area - I have photocopied my one on A3 in colour but do not have a scanner unfortunately so cannot post a copy. There is also if I remember correctly a 3 D tour to be found at http://www.playasdelaluz.com/ but you need to download Java to make it work. I have not tried it for some time so do not know if it is working.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:23 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

A popular map is done by Guadamar (??) and its one of those types of maps where the shops and restaurants etc advertise on it so it actually points out where on the map those places are. That should be of interest to your friends. They're available in many bars, estate agents etc....
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
When you are next in Ayamonte go to the tourist office and they have fantastic free street maps of the area - I have photocopied my one on A3 in colour but do not have a scanner unfortunately so cannot post a copy. There is also if I remember correctly a 3 D tour to be found at http://www.playasdelaluz.com/ but you need to download Java to make it work. I have not tried it for some time so do not know if it is working.
Where is the tourist office?Apologiies for my ignorance

Tony
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Val D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
Does anyone have a 3 bedroom apartment/house to rent on Costa Esuri, minimum 1 year contract. Additionally, I have freinds who would like to rent a 3 bed apartment on Punta del Moral, again long term.

Thanks

Jag
Hi Jag
I did send you a PM in reply to this, but not sure if I did it right.
Regards
Val

Please observe rule 8 SITE RULES

Last edited by jdr; Jun 14th 2007 at 11:31 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:07 am
Just Joined

lesley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello. I have lots of questions! Is the new club house open -if so do you have to be a member to go in? - does it serve meals (and to what time in the evening?) Is there any public transport from Esuri yet? How long does it take to walk into Ayamonte from Rago 2?
How do you get the bus/coach from Faro airport to Esuri and do you have to book it in advance? How often does it run?
My nephew and girlfriend have decided they want to visit out apartment but they don't drive and I'm not sure if it would be feasible. Does anyone have any comments or answers?!
Thanks
Lesley
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:45 am
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lesley
Hello. I have lots of questions! Is the new club house open -if so do you have to be a member to go in? - does it serve meals (and to what time in the evening?) Is there any public transport from Esuri yet? How long does it take to walk into Ayamonte from Rago 2?
How do you get the bus/coach from Faro airport to Esuri and do you have to book it in advance? How often does it run?
My nephew and girlfriend have decided they want to visit out apartment but they don't drive and I'm not sure if it would be feasible. Does anyone have any comments or answers?!
Thanks
Lesley
I usually take a taxi to the train station (about 7 euros), take the train to vila real (5 euros), either take a taxi to esuri (10 euros) or ferry (2.5 euros) then taxi ( 10 euros) or walk. The train journey is quite pretty and takes an hour.

It takes 45 mins approx to the Parador walking from Rago 2 then another 10 mins into the centre or you can walk the new mirador road which is slightly longer but avoids the hill and you get good views.
Don't think the new club house is open yet but the temporary one is and does an adequate range of food.

I know someone who can do taxi service runs who lives in Rago 2 if you want their details, pm me.

Hope this is helpful

CSR
Old Jun 15th 2007, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

AliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond repute

I am Alice, him in doors is Dennis and the grown up off spring want to remain anonymous.
I am new to this but felt I had to join in, I am so excited and wanted to share my joy . Having waited for what feels like forever, a few weeks ago we finally completed on our “place in the sun”, our lovely home from home in Ayamonte - Costa Esuri.
At the moment it is being cleaned, furnished and so on, there is a lot to do, we hadn't realised how much. Did you all know before you bought that lights are not included ?
Hi to you all, we are looking forward to the Ayamonte socials at the club house.
Al.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 4:27 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CSR
I usually take a taxi to the train station (about 7 euros), take the train to vila real (5 euros), either take a taxi to esuri (10 euros) or ferry (2.5 euros) then taxi ( 10 euros) or walk. The train journey is quite pretty and takes an hour.

It takes 45 mins approx to the Parador walking from Rago 2 then another 10 mins into the centre or you can walk the new mirador road which is slightly longer but avoids the hill and you get good views.
Don't think the new club house is open yet but the temporary one is and does an adequate range of food.

I know someone who can do taxi service runs who lives in Rago 2 if you want their details, pm me.

Hope this is helpful

CSR
Is he insured to carry paying passengers ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.