Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Sep 15th 2006, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Spanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really nice
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Don't know about other areas, but we pay 318€ a year for urbanisation fees in an urbanisation of just over 100 houses. Includes pool and street cleaning, general maintenance and maintenance of the drains etc.

Hi Mike
My In laws lived in Playa Flamenco for five years so I know it well. La Zena, Villa Martin, Orihuela.
How long have you been there? may be you Know them. I think they paid around the same and they thought ours was a little on the high side. anyway not a suitable topic here may be pm me.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Spanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really niceSpanishliferules is just really nice

Originally Posted by matt begley
Thanks for the words of wisdom............

Speaking your mind is a privilege for the few..........

is it a patent????????????
Old Sep 15th 2006, 7:30 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jean&john][QUOTE=jdr]
Originally Posted by Carol&John

I think you have misunderstood what I have said. I didn't say that the pools don't come up to current regulations what I said was that if the pools are not kept open year round then we are obliged to reapply for a licence. This being the case if any new regulations have come into operation during the pools closure then the pool would have to meet these new regulations before another licence would be granted.

Jean
I understand what you have said, maybe I have lived in Spain too long but if I hear things like "It was suggested by AEA that the pools be kept open year round otherwise we will have to reapply for a licence which may be refused if the pool doesn't conform to new regulations." I now understand it to mean exactely what it says, ie; get it sorted or keep your head down.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Spanishliferules
Speaking your mind is a privilege for the few..........

is it a patent????????????
Funny you should ask.........lost your sense of irony somewhere along the way?

doesn't mean anyone takes any real notice........!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=jdr][QUOTE=jean&john]
Originally Posted by jdr

I understand what you have said, maybe I have lived in Spain too long but if I hear things like "It was suggested by AEA that the pools be kept open year round otherwise we will have to reapply for a licence which may be refused if the pool doesn't conform to new regulations." I now understand it to mean exactely what it says, ie; get it sorted or keep your head down.

Absolutely correct. Why should the owners 'adopt' anything that is sub-standard of regulation?

The good news is that that on speaking with Sam, the meeting took place and AEA have had their 'collar felt' and various matters (pools, cost of security, contribution levels) are being addressed to ensure honesty and fair play. Not saying anyone intended on being dishonest in the first place, but simply to ensure transparency. Thank you to anyone who had time and availabilty to be there and stop us being railroaded.

More info to follow as soon as it is available. You never know I may even be able to PM any email I get from AEA to anyone who wants it!

Cheers,

Matt
Old Sep 17th 2006, 7:33 am
Just Joined

David and Kathy is an unknown quantity at this point

We are out for our second stay from Tuesday 19th September until the end of the month. I am taking my golf clubs with me this time, so are there any golfers reading this looking for a game? If so PM me and we can exchange mobiles to arrange a game. David.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:42 am
Just Joined

tomthumb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

We were in Esuri at the weekend to do our snagging and were pleasantly surprised at the finished property. Yes there were a few minor things to put right but we never expected perfection.

I am amazed at how many trusting people there are out there. Why do people let companies erect signs saying "furnished by XYZ" or "air conditioning by ABC" you may as well leave the key under the mat for the burglars at least it will save the damage.

Good luck to you all

Tom
Old Sep 18th 2006, 2:32 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

They have been warned about it before, also posting house numbers and when and where they are, but of course burglars dont use the net
Old Sep 18th 2006, 6:40 am
Jeff and Maria

Canuck 2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all Esurians

Been reading the latest messages and thought the forum needed a bit of brightening up (seems to be a lot of bickering going on lately ) Personally I love seeing pics of CE so I hope you like these I took on my visit the first week of September. You'll notice a bias towards Rago 1 but that's where my baby lies.
In general, blocks 1, 2, 5 – 8 and 13, 14 seem to be well advanced with painting on outside of buildings almost complete and garden fences being put up (without gates!)
When you look at bocks 3, 9, 10, (and as far as I can remember 15 and 16) you see a lot of grey cement buildings (excuse my lack of technical jargon).
Blocks 4, 11 and 12 are at the brick stage.

Picture 1 shows the unpainted and brick Rago 1 buildings and the golf ll – 2 course.
Picture 2 shows Rago 1, blocks 1, 5, 6.
Picture 3 shows Rago 1, blocks 13, 14.
Picture 4 shows a close up of Rago 1, block 6.
Picture 5 shows a close up of Rago 1, block 13.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-unpainted-brick-apartments-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-blocks-1-5-6-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-blocks-13-14-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-close-up-block-6-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-block-13-1024-x-768-.jpg  

Old Sep 18th 2006, 6:45 am
Jeff and Maria

Here are some more pictures of Rago 1 in Costa Esuri.

Picture 6: golf ll – 2 with bunker and bridge in background.
Picture 7: golf ll – 2 with water hazard.
Picture 8: Rago 1, block 7.
Picture 9: You can see in this picture that they are putting up the fences around the gardens but no gates! No direct access to pool area! (You can see block 2 in the background).
Picture 10: Swimming pools between blocks 2, 7, 8.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-golf-ll-2-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-golf-ll-2-water-hazzard-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-block-7-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-garden-gateless-fence-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-pools-between-blocks-2-7-8-1024-x-768-.jpg  

Old Sep 18th 2006, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future

Can any Town House owners on Man 1 please send me their E-Mail address so I can forward the information re. the AGM

Cheers
Pete
Old Sep 18th 2006, 6:49 am
Jeff and Maria

A few more pictures of Rago 1 and Albatross Golf.

Picture 11: A typical terrace on one of the ground floor apartments with block 14 in the background.
Picture 12: Blocks 13, 14 in the background with a view of the golf course.
Picture 13: The walkway leading up to building entrance of block 7.
Picture 14: Stairs / ramp leading to building entrance (moving furniture in is going to be fun).
Picture 15: Albatross Golf coming along nicely.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-blocks-13-14-view-golf-course-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-terrace-block-14-background-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-walkway-building-entrance-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-building-entrance-block-7-1024-x-768-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-albatros-golf-1024-x-768-.jpg  

Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Canuck,

Great pictures! Always amazes me how blue the sky is and how clear the light and pictures are.

Being plotters we always blow the photos around golf II up as big as we can and check for hidden details. Yes we were gobbsmacked Pic 1 & Pic 6 show they are watering golf II this must mean they have seeded at least some of the course.

Does everyone realise that this was only supposed to happen in October 2006! This means that Fadesa are at last ahead of programme. Golf II may be playable as scheduled in autumn 2007.

Still no handover of the plot though, but I was told last week that the water delays are now over and that the whole site is on mains town water. This must mean that the filtration and pressure plant at the top of the site has been accepted for adoption.

The continuing hold up is now only electricity!

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by Canuck 2006
Here are some more pictures of Rago 1 in Costa Esuri.
Picture 6: golf ll – 2 with bunker and bridge in background.
Picture 7: golf ll – 2 with water hazard.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:54 am
Just Joined

Hardman is an unknown quantity at this point

Great pictures! We're really interested because we're buying in Rago 1 Block 2 and we've now seen a picture of our apartment. Thanks very much.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 8:31 am
Just Joined

marty1 will become famous soon enoughmarty1 will become famous soon enough

great pictures keep em coming we are in rago1 block 14

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.