Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old May 18th 2006, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
...Just a little extra info, I asked Paula about the swimming pool and would it be ok to use once the house sale had been completed as after all we were sold a house and shared pool ( and a supermarket etc, etc but I won't harp on about that ! ) Paula said the pool would be operational once 80% of the houses had been sold...Mel and John
Hola Mel and John,
Does this mean only once 80% of houses are sold in each manzana, RVA or RMA? It's a high percentage. I wonder what does MG (solicitor) make of this news (it's news to me, is it news to others?)
Have Rago apartments been affected likewise I wonder? Perhaps they are near to fully occupied or owned.
Regards,
Carol
Old May 18th 2006, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola Mel and John,
Does this mean only once 80% of houses are sold in each manzana, RVA or RMA? It's a high percentage. I wonder what does MG (solicitor) make of this news (it's news to me, is it news to others?)
Have Rago apartments been affected likewise I wonder? Perhaps they are near to fully occupied or owned.
Regards,
Carol
Hi Everyone

I've just fished out our sale agreement and in the Terms part section Ten
No 2 It states:-

"Delivery of the unit will also include delivery of the common parts comprising an inseparable element of the unit sold."

I took this as meaning that once you had taken possession of your property that this would also include the communal areas. Any ideas?

Gill H
Old May 19th 2006, 5:35 am
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

I understand the pools at the Rago apartments are due to open 1 June (I assume this year!). However, they are filthy and although everyone works very fast I am not sure they will be able to get them all done in two weeks.

Our community has voted for the pools to be open 12 months a year, partly to avoid any future changes in the law re use of pools (don't know details of this) and of course, all of us from the uk are happy to swim in freezing water.

As yet the grass is very sparse and not capable of taking too much foot traffic, so I think it is unlikely 200 people will be able to sit around the pool areas this side of xmas. (the pathways are reasonably comfy and there are also hard landscaped areas for lounging around.) In any event we also have Graham's roof terrace !!!!! (only teasing!)

CSR
Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola Mel and John,
Regards,
Carol
Old May 20th 2006, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

We have just returned from visiting friends who have bought a town house in the Mirrador de Guadiana complex. On a recent visit staying at the Atlantico he saw a snake about 3ft long, crossing from the sands. Does anyone know if it would be harmless? and what type of snake it might be? it was silver.
Old May 21st 2006, 10:45 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olivia
We have just returned from visiting friends who have bought a town house in the Mirrador de Guadiana complex. On a recent visit staying at the Atlantico he saw a snake about 3ft long, crossing from the sands. Does anyone know if it would be harmless? and what type of snake it might be? it was silver.
Five types are pelegrosa Snakes in Spain
Old May 21st 2006, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough

Hallo,

i am new in this Forum. Congratulations for this Thread. I was bought two years ago one appartment in Costa Esuri.

Now Fadesa is telling me, that i must make the Escritura urgently, but Fadesa doesn´t has all the licence for the First Occupation.

The Licence of water is missing. What is really the problem of the licence of water ? How long, must we wait for resolve this problem ?

Can Fadesa obligate me to make Escritura ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for help and informations.

best regards

Paco
Old May 21st 2006, 6:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paco
Hallo,

i am new in this Forum. Congratulations for this Thread. I was bought two years ago one appartment in Costa Esuri.

Now Fadesa is telling me, that i must make the Escritura urgently, but Fadesa doesn´t has all the licence for the First Occupation.

The Licence of water is missing. What is really the problem of the licence of water ? How long, must we wait for resolve this problem ?

best regards

Paco
Read post #2188 on the previous page by loco, it will help you understand.
P.S. your English is good
Old May 21st 2006, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Paco,

Welcome to the forum. Loco's post is really good on this subject.

The problem seems to be off-site in bringing the correct quantity of water to the site. Those buyers who do sign the Escritura are given free water which comes via the "Fish Farm" that Fadesa have purchased to turn into a marina. This is a builders supply and is apparently not a legal way to supply home owners.

The water network on site appears to be in place and capable of passing water around the site to the various properties (although this is not proved until all properties are connected up at mains pressure).

The problem would seem to me to be between Fadesa and the water company who will be our suppliers who for some reason do not appear to be able to connect their networks together to provide a legal supply to the whole site.

Regards,

John.
Hallo,

best regards

Paco
Old May 21st 2006, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough

Muchas gracias !!!

Of course, Loco has explained the rules very good. I am still waiting and hoping that Fadesa have News.

I´m little angry about the delay. No First Golf place finish, no Commercial Center finish.

Puerto Marina ???

I think Costa Esuri starts on 2007 with minimal Service. The most important is to have a Bar in front of the flat. You know about the new Traffic rules in Spain starting 1. July ?

Saludos
Paco
Old May 21st 2006, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paco,

No!! Tell us about the new traffic rules from 1st July 2006?

Regards, :scared: :scared:

John.
Muchas gracias !!!

Of course, Loco has explained the rules very good. I am still waiting and hoping that Fadesa have News.

I´m little angry about the delay. No First Golf place finish, no Commercial Center finish.

Puerto Marina ???

I think Costa Esuri starts on 2007 with minimal Service. The most important is to have a Bar in front of the flat. You know about the new Traffic rules in Spain starting 1. July ?

Saludos
Paco
Old May 21st 2006, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi John,

every spanish driver gets 12 points ( like Grand Prix Eurovision ).

If you have drank or make other mistakes on the road, the policeman rest points. When you have 0 points, you can buy a bike.

Now you understand my preoccupation about the BAR in front of the plot !

Saludos
Paco
Old May 21st 2006, 9:52 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Hi John,

every spanish driver gets 12 points ( like Grand Prix Eurovision ).

If you have drank or make other mistakes on the road, the policeman rest points. When you have 0 points, you can buy a bike.

Now you understand my preoccupation about the BAR in front of the plot !

Saludos
Paco
Similar to UK but in reverse no pun intended.....
Old May 22nd 2006, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Dave Williams is an unknown quantity at this point

roger could u email me the manzana 6 pics. cheers

UOTE=rogerbilko]Hi Paula
I have bought on Manzanna 6, No16. I have just got back from a snagging visit of my house and have some good pictures of the site that I can e mail to you. The garden/ communal areas have been nicely landscaped with a few trees planted. No lawn as yet, and I cant see this happening for a while but it is looking quite nice. I was disappointed with the pool but this is only a personal view. I hated the dog kennel like fences they put up but this will disappear ( hopefully!! ) under a mass of creeping plants and colour.
They have no idea of completion dates for Manzanna 4-5-6 so don't book the flights yet.... Like I did, and now have to cancel.
They gave me 10 mins to snag the house and were quite unfriendly with it. I can see a bit of DIY coming as I felt the standard of finish was poor. My advice would be to get a professional in, I know I will be!

After all said, I still love the area and look forward 3-5 years to the time when this site is set to be something a bit special. As for Fadesa.... HMMM.
I will try to post the pictures on site later this week, send me your e mail address.
See you[/QUOTE]
Old May 22nd 2006, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Hi Loco,

do you speak spanish ? I need more information about the escritura. No water licence --- no escritura ! That is my opinion. What do you think about it ?

Thanks a lot,

regards
Paco

Originally Posted by Loco
I suspect you may have misunderstood what your solicitor was saying as a Notary never completes but merely Notarises. In English lay terms the best way I can think of describing their role is as "appointed by the relevant jurisdiction to act as official witnesses in testifying to the signing of legal documents".

You will need to ask your Lawyer if I am right but I suspect that their advice was much the same as this................

A. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you complete until the licencia de primera ocupación is in place

B. It is against the Law of Spain to try and force you to complete before the licencia de primera ocupación is granted.

C. If you complete before the licencia de primera ocupación is granted you have NO right to occupy the property until it is granted.

D. Until the licencia de primera ocupación is granted you will have no legal connection to water, electricity, gas or telephone.

E. If you then use the builders water and electricity supply, even with their consent, you can be charged with theft and fraud.

F. Any insurance company insuring a property without being told it does not have a licencia de primera ocupación could easily argue the contract itself or specific clauses are void or voidable and avoid a payout.

I suspect they will also agree that a Lawyer acting for British Purchasers on CE that assures them it will be fine to complete without the First Occupation Licence should be reported to their Colegio. I guess they may agree lawyers acting for both sides who have failed to disclose a potential conflict of interest should be as well.

My advice would be stick with your solicitor as they seem to be doing a good job for you and advising you NEVER EVER to complete without a licencia de primera ocupación.

Best

Loco
Old May 22nd 2006, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Loco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really nice

Mi español es muy malo.

Sin Boletín del agua......... sin la Licencia de Primera Ocupación......... no firmar los escritutas.

Claro ?

Otras razones que no he mencionado ......
http://www.consumer.es/web/es/vivien.../16/113525.php

Saludos

Loco

Hi Loco,

do you speak spanish ? I need more information about the escritura. No water licence --- no escritura ! That is my opinion. What do you think about it ?

Thanks a lot,

regards
Paco

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.