Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone else feeling a bit chilly already?

Anyone else feeling a bit chilly already?

Old Oct 30th 2010, 5:24 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone else feeling a bit chilly already?

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
Sorry I forgot the huge fires in the province of Valencia during this summer. I hope they did not affect you too much.
I do work in the tourist trade but I do not cater for the English speakers If I did I would not have survived the first month in Galicia. My Spanish guests know where to go!
Yes it seems the same all along that north coast. I'm sure you get the occasional Brit in Cantabria, Asturias or Galicia, but whenever I've been up there I've never heard a Brit voice (apart from anyone travelling with me). I always wondered if that's why the scenery isn't destroyed by the buildings you tend to see on the Costas - although of course there are plenty of smaller hotels around that blend in with the local scenery.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Yes it seems the same all along that north coast. I'm sure you get the occasional Brit in Cantabria, Asturias or Galicia, but whenever I've been up there I've never heard a Brit voice (apart from anyone travelling with me). I always wondered if that's why the scenery isn't destroyed by the buildings you tend to see on the Costas - although of course there are plenty of smaller hotels around that blend in with the local scenery.
Your obviously not a surfer or a hippie.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 11:01 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elspeth sinclair
Your obviously not a surfer or a hippie.
How many on this forum are?
Old Oct 31st 2010, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anyone else feeling a bit chilly already?

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
How many on this forum are?
I used to be! Does that count?
Old Nov 1st 2010, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Jaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really nice

Originally Posted by paintermujer
Yep, feeling chilly too.

Fire has been lit and logs have been ordered.

Jumpers on and the cats have cold ears again.
yes, Billy was cold when it rained one day last week in Lanzarote, so he put his jumper on too - oh and does anyone know what this plant is, its a cactus of some sort with a huge asparagus type thing coming out of it??? It is just indigenous to lanzarote i wonder or has anyone seen it on the mainland?

Old Nov 1st 2010, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaques2go
yes, Billy was cold when it rained one day last week in Lanzarote, so he put his jumper on too - oh and does anyone know what this plant is, its a cactus of some sort with a huge asparagus type thing coming out of it??? It is just indigenous to lanzarote i wonder or has anyone seen it on the mainland?

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...1/P1030267.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...1/P1030174.jpg
Hey Billy!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you and looking as handsome as usual.